Opening: State of Florida

Advertisement
Good stuff.. You see some of the same recruits continue to shine at these events. Hopefully they do the same when the pads come on.

Every player he mentioned he mentioned what school they were committed to except the Miami commits.

LOL at Samuel being on that list.

His team didn't win a singe game & he was picked on the entire tournament because teams went away from Campbell & Surtain.

Advertisement
LOL at Samuel being on that list.

His team didn't win a singe game & he was picked on the entire tournament because teams went away from Campbell & Surtain.

I never got the slurping on him, he's tiny and more of a cover 3 guy. Vandy is short but he's at least stalky , he can hold his own in man to man.

At least in the videos poster here, Samuel and Burney didn't look good at all, whereas Blades was eating people up. Samuel was getting punished by the more physical receivers, and I noticed a couple of receivers just blow by Burney. He looked stiff.

Advertisement
At least in the videos poster here, Samuel and Burney didn't look good at all, whereas Blades was eating people up. Samuel was getting punished by the more physical receivers, and I noticed a couple of receivers just blow by Burney. He looked stiff.

Burney got absolutely burnt on a couple plays by the WR for St Thomas

Every player he mentioned he mentioned what school they were committed to except the Miami commits.

Noticed that too!

Jesus that was ridiculous. Andrea literally mentioned who was the favorite or to what school the kid was committed to in EVERY single instance except the 3 Miami commits I noticed in her article. For those three she conveniently left out any mention of their commitment.

Not even trying to be subtle.

Advertisement
F' What ppl might say about our commits, Miami had 10 commits representing at The Opening!! Being at that event was big and everybody knows it, so if reporters don't want to "show our recruits love" OH fucin well.. They were out there and they performed, now lets get back to recruiting and let's pull a few more recruits that performed at The Opening..

Advertisement
F' What ppl might say about our commits, Miami had 10 commits representing at The Opening!! Being at that event was big and everybody knows it, so if reporters don't want to "show our recruits love" OH fucin well.. They were out there and they performed, now lets get back to recruiting and let's pull a few more recruits that performed at The Opening..

From what I've seen they got great reviews. One of our guys made that list and when one of the national 247 guys did an overall review, he had an entire paragraph to our recruits and how well they performed. Talked about how our class is excellent.

Wow, They said P. Surtain, could start for any college right now. I guess he's that good.

Advertisement
Back