Opening line: FSU -12

scrantoncane

Sophomore
People all over twitter saying it's too high and I agree.

FSU at home with an established QB should def be laying some points, but I'd have it at -9.5 to open and adjust accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Vegas expecting our new QB to get steamrolled, fall apart and for them to front-run and rockslide us once the wheels come off.

Advertisement
They were a 7 point favorite last season at this time. That game was of course in Miami. I thinks it's a few points too high for the original number. Will probably be around 9 in a few weeks.

Advertisement
That line could be down to 3 or 4 if our QB situation is working before the FSU game. This line is entirely about our current totally uncertain QB situation.

That line could be down to 3 or 4 if our QB situation is working before the FSU game. This line is entirely about our current totally uncertain QB situation.

I'm not feeling 3 or 4 points, that's practically a pick 'em since the home team is usually good for 3 points.

I think best case scenario is 6-7 points. Best case that is, if you're not betting on the canes.

Advertisement
After 7 years of losing to them and no named starter. I'd have guessed Miami +10.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

No it isn't lmao. FSU -3 would mean it's a pickem game since their home. You think it's gonna be easy going to FSU and beating them wiht our QB's? Our fanbase lmao.

No it isn't lmao. FSU -3 would mean it's a pickem game since their home. You think it's gonna be easy going to FSU and beating them wiht our QB's? Our fanbase lmao.

Did you read the post?

Advertisement

Did you read the post?

Did you notice his post count?

don't act like going into doak campbell is a big deal

there are many venues in college football that are intimidating and doak isn't one of them

when the canes were firing on all cylinders that place wasn't even an issue

Advertisement
Back