Opening article (UM recruits)

Advertisement
Good read. The goal is the natty. We need a good 10 win regular season to hold most of this class together and add a few more pieces. Any more than that and the snowball begins rolling

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Man every time I allow myself to envision the potential return to national prominence and a 6th title I get teary eyed. Probably just the dust/pollen in the air...or maybe I'm just a soft ******. Either way I am thankful for all the recent positive progress in our canes program. Can you imagine what it would feel like to experience a natty soon? And if it comes against Ohio Taint ,is there a more incredible narrative? EFFIN WOW!

Man every time I allow myself to envision the potential return to national prominence and a 6th title I get teary eyed. Probably just the dust/pollen in the air...or maybe I'm just a soft ******. Either way I am thankful for all the recent positive progress in our canes program. Can you imagine what it would feel like to experience a natty soon? And if it comes against Ohio Taint ,is there a more incredible narrative? EFFIN WOW!

You should be glad shalala is gone , she tried to destroy the football program. She would of never spent the money on coach Richt . I hope she gets raped by a rhino for the years
Of misery why she was here

Last edited:
Advertisement

You should be glad shalala is gone , she tried to destroy the football program. She would of never spent the money on coach Richt . I hope she gets raped by a rhino for the years

NOt even a rhino would *** that, would run the other way.

Naw, U ain't a ****** and it ain't no pollen. U just a true thru and thru Cane! Lord knows nothing would be better than beating Taint for the 6th chip. It's enough to get misty eyed lol

Advertisement
Good read. The goal is the natty. We need a good 10 win regular season to hold most of this class together and add a few more pieces. Any more than that and the snowball begins rolling

I wonder what the chances are for one of McIntosh or Norton (or both) to stick around one more year if we win 10+. How many of the guys who could leave will stay at the possibility of a ring?

That was a good article but I also read another article concerning Tyson Campbell. In the article he talks very positively about OSU and even mentioned that he calls them. That part concerns me. I'll relate it to relationships. If a chick calls you back that always means she's feeling you. Just can't get a good feeling about him and The U

Its the board of trustees decision, and if they weren't willing to hire him, why the **** did they keep asking him every time the job was open? Some of you guys need counseling.

Advertisement

Its the board of trustees decision, and if they weren't willing to hire him, why the **** did they keep asking him every time the job was open? Some of you guys need counseling.

I am aware the board of trustees has the power they do , however anyone defending the shalalaladingdong troll under the bridge is no lover of our football program. She may have done wonders for the U in academics and raising funds and that I respect .But she allowed the program to fall to irrelevancy. She haunts the nightmares of rhinos now.

I am aware the board of trustees has the power they do , however anyone defending the shalalaladingdong troll under the bridge is no lover of our football program. She may have done wonders for the U in academics and raising funds and that I respect .But she allowed the program to fall to irrelevancy. She haunts the nightmares of rhinos now.

Yeah, you can't love the football program if you don't subscribe the myopic and baseless view that so many people carry on here. Good point. "Nightmares of rhinos"...you seem intelligent. Let's keep talking.

Amen, brother. Hope she somehow ends up in prison with the Clintons. What she did here was purposeful not just stupidity. If she crossed the street in front of my car I doubt I would touch the brakes unless it was to look in the rear view mirror to she if she was moving so I would know if I needed to back up.

Advertisement

I wonder what the chances are for one of McIntosh or Norton (or both) to stick around one more year if we win 10+. How many of the guys who could leave will stay at the possibility of a ring?

Ed Reed and Bryant Mckinnie should take any candidates (I only see Mcintosh, Norton - for his sake, Walton should probably go if he has a good season) to E11even and discuss their decisions to return for our last perfect season.

Advertisement
Back