Open competition

mlw352

Sophomore
Is the starting job open again next year I know it’s revisionist history but anyone watching can tell were handicapped by rosier I loved coach pulling him he cost us the game **** the excuses Pitt couldn’t cover our players Malik’s that bad sorry man neg away but I want kosi to play

Advertisement
Is the starting job open again next year I know it’s revisionist history but anyone watching can tell were handicapped by rosier I loved coach pulling him he cost us the game **** the excuses Pitt couldn’t cover our players Malik’s that bad sorry man neg away but I want kosi to play

Richt is not sold on him it’s obvious

Richt has never said that you automatically start next year if you win a lot of games this year. He HAS said that the best players play. Seems to me that there is open competition at every position every Spring. If Nkosi or Cade outperform Rosier next Spring and fall, I guarantee that they get the start.

Malik, for all his shortcomings, still won 10 regular season games. Yes, the competition will be open, but some of you think Rosier will just step aside and not get better in the spring or fall. Aside from today, he made a lot of progress this season.

Advertisement
I expect at least 1 of the young QBs to separate from Rosier this spring and for Rosier to go play as a grad transfer for another school.Many of our fans don't want to hear this but this is big boy football.

If they lose to Clemson I think it's a lock the competition is open next year, and maybe even if not.

Definitely.

I don’t know why so many of us have been so defensive when Brooklyn comes and spits the truth about the situation.

Malik, for all his shortcomings, still won 10 regular season games. Yes, the competition will be open, but some of you think Rosier will just step aside and not get better in the spring or fall. Aside from today, he made a lot of progress this season.

He has hit his ceiling and it is not very high

Advertisement
6 months from now and a thread already . and who on the board has access to that information

He has hit his ceiling and it is not very high

Kempo Cane decided everyone. Rosier cannot possibly get any better. It's a done deal. Glad we solved that issue.

After watching for a season if you think any different I got some swamp land in Vegas for you since you are obviously an idiot.

I personally think he will say it's an open competition but in reality it won't be. I expect Rosier to start next year game 1 vs LSU. That is a prime time game with the whole country watching. Throwing Perry or Weldon out there would be unlike the Mark Richt we are all use to. Now depending on how that game goes Richt could switch up the Qbs after its over.

Advertisement
Can accuracy be improved through training? Not trolling serious question. I like Rosier for all his intangibles but he's been a hindrance to the offense, especially when our running game is so putrid that we rely on the passing game to get first downs.

Advertisement
Bro if he coy would’ve hit on three throws we win this fool had people wide open this ***** missed **** 5 10 yards off like ***** what you throwing to

If we win acc and make playoffs, Rosier is our starter next year. Mark might talk slow but HCs do not dump QBswho take you to the promised land. If he loses second game in row then open competition it is. I want the NC this year so kid needs to win out, even if it hurts some people here little daydreams about the ever popular back up QB whoever it is.

The season isn’t over. Let it play out before anointing a redshirt freshmans da gaww before he throws a pass in a real game.

If we win acc and make playoffs, Rosier is our starter next year. Mark might talk slow but HCs do not dump QBswho take you to the promised land. If he loses second game in row then open competition it is. I want the NC this year so kid needs to win out, even if it hurts some people here little daydreams about the ever popular back up QB whoever it is.

True. They guy on the bench is always better, right?

Advertisement
Back