Onto Next Year! Woohoooo! Going to be a busy offseason!

LatinCane

Sophomore
Best of luck to the Seniors! Good luck to your Portal Canes. Safe travels to all who attend a potential bowl game! Now onto the offseason!

1) December 21st early signing period! Please be good to us, Santa, Mario and Staff! We need a sheitload of recruits to turn this around! Portal perusing also begins!!! Who wants o come and turn around Miami?

2) January 18th, classes begin! Welcome EEs!

3) ACC 2023 Schedule released in January. Our new annual besties Boston College, Louisville and the wife, Florida State. Good riddance to the Coastal, we didn't want you anyways!

4) Wednesday February 1st, National Signing Day! Welcome new Canes and surprise additions!

Spring practice and the Spring game. Print the roster out, lots of new faces! Say hi to Ed Reed and Alonzo Highsmith!

5) Best of luck to post-Sprig Game portal Canes.

6) Time to get to work! 2023 will be here, before we know it!!

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Best of luck to the Seniors! Good luck to your Portal Canes. Safe travels to all who attend a potential bowl game! Now onto the offseason!

1) December 21st early signing period! Please be good to us, Santa, Mario and Staff! We need a sheitload of recruits to turn this around! Portal perusing also begins!!! Who wants o come and turn around Miami?

3) ACC 2023 Schedule released in January. Our new annual besties Boston College, Louisville and the wife, Florida State. Good riddance to the Coastal, we didn't want you anyways!

4) Wednesday February 1st, National Signing Day! Welcome new Canes and surprise additions!

Spring practice and the Spring game. Print the roster out, lots of new faces! Say hi to Ed Reed and Alonzo Highsmith!

Go Canes!!!
Not trying to be funny but you do know we have a game next weekend and can become bowl eligible

Hopefully
That's actually a disaster. There's no way on Earth I want to have 50 players leave the team. That's NCAA sanctions type stuff...entering the season with just 65 scholarship players. You can have Lane Kiffin as your OC with complete control...we'll be even worse next year if that happens.

Advertisement
That's actually a disaster. There's no way on Earth I want to have 50 players leave the team. That's NCAA sanctions type stuff...entering the season with just 65 scholarship players. You can have Lane Kiffin as your OC with complete control...we'll be even worse next year if that happens.
we're not going to be under on players

players will only leave if staff has replacements available. it's a new staff not a 5 year tenured failing staff like VT was a few years back so there's a difference in how they will attack the portal and roster turnover

Not trying to be funny but you do know we have a game next weekend and can become bowl eligible
Of course! I wished the Seniors good luck on their last home game and safe travels to all those going if we do win and go to a bowl. However, a win or loss next week will not affect the results of this season one way or another. This season was ugly even with an extra win or two.

Advertisement
Of course! I wished the Seniors good luck on their last home game and safe travels to all those going if we do win and go to a bowl. However, a win or loss next week will not affect the results of this season one way or another. This season was ugly even with an extra win or two.
Yep. Worst season since 2007, with a lot of parallels. Id like to see it end better than 2007 though,

Go Canes!!!
Personally not falling for it anymore.
f the off-season

eddie murphy film GIF

Advertisement
How awesome was Manny’s offseason after year 1.

Fired Enos
Hires Lashlee
Brings in King
Jealin Phillips
Quincy Roche

Improves to 8-3

Can we see something like that with Mario but sustain it?
That what I am hoping for paired with another great recruiting class.

Advertisement
Best case scenario for offseason
1. Fire Gattis
2. Top 10 recruiting class
3. Significant subtraction and addition through the portal with immediate difference makers

As fans not buy into any offseason hype until we see it come game day. This may be one of the most important offseasons in recent memory.

Yea for sure believe me I want the season to be over right away lol, and move forward with the new infusion of guys to this roster lol

CIS will generate more offense this off season than Gattis and gang have all season. Oh, except for Bethune Cookman game where the kool-aid looked pretty tasty.

Advertisement
Back