Off-Topic Only Murders in the Building

ben

Senior
Premium
Does anyone else watch? Second season finale just aired this week. Great show IMO

Advertisement
I thought the second season was a big fart but I'm glad you all liked it. Not that I mean I'm glad you like farts, just that we can like some different things and not like some different things (like farts, for instance) and it's all good

I thought the second season was a big fart but I'm glad you all liked it. Not that I mean I'm glad you like farts, just that we can like some different things and not like some different things (like farts, for instance) and it's all good
Are you prejudice against fart likers?????

5dt0rl.jpg

what didnt you like about the second season? (i'm assuming you did like the first season?)

Advertisement
Saw the first season and liked it a lot, ditched Hulu so never got to see the second season. Don't think it would be worth it for me to check out season 2.

Advertisement
Back