only conclusion that can be reached

mdhhdm

Recruit
Either no one knows a freaking thing what is going on, or this was greatest mis-information and mis-direction campaign the University has ever run. The stories and 180 degree difference in outcomes is startling. I tend to believe there is so much backbiting and politicking taking place, that every 2 steps forward results in 1 step backward.

Advertisement
Either no one knows a freaking thing what is going on, or this was greatest mis-information and mis-direction campaign the University has ever run. The stories and 180 degree difference in outcomes is startling. I tend to believe there is so much backbiting and politicking taking place, that every 2 steps forward results in 1 step backward.
I think it's more like 1 step forward and 2 steps back at this point

Advertisement
all true, which is exactly my point. I side on the belief that silence from Marios end is a very good indicator. To have back a lane duck Manny return is even moronic for this group in BOT

Notice every night around the same time the little nuggets of Diaz staying gets leaked out to someone. Must be when Epstein or manny sr crew get to talk to someone or make a smoke screen

Advertisement
If you've followed the Miami athletic department over the last couple of decades, which scenario makes the most sense:

1) They're running a secretive and covert operation, staying 2 steps ahead of the media, and all of the leaks are either by disgruntled board members or a designed attempt to create misdirection as they work on a master plan in the shadows

Or

2) It's the same circus run by the same clueless people it always has been.

Hope I'm wrong

Advertisement
If you've followed the Miami athletic department over the last couple of decades, which scenario makes the most sense:

1) They're running a secretive and covert operation, staying 2 steps ahead of the media, and all of the leaks are either by disgruntled board members or a designed attempt to create misdirection as they work on a master plan in the shadows

Or

2) It's the same circus run by the same clueless people it always has been.

Hope I'm wrong

Remember the morning of Radio's hire.... same idiots...

Rumors of Patterson recommended by JJ and JJ walking out of Hecht happy etc.... and the troll pulls out her PC ace card.... ole Randy.

Remember the morning of Radio's hire.... same idiots...

Rumors of Patterson recommended by JJ and JJ walking out of Hecht happy etc.... and the troll pulls out her PC ace card.... ole Randy.

1638322659726.gif

Holy ******* Christ, guys. Why do you assume “the university” is doing any of this??? If anything, the university has been silent. No announcement manny will be back (or fired). No AD hire. How gullible can adults be, this is so baffling to me.
To answer your question, I like to say that I believe that past performance is the single biggest indicator of current and future performance. I think that is why we have so many chicken littles on the board at this time, there’s very good evidence that Miami will mess this up.

Advertisement
Holy ******* Christ, guys. Why do you assume “the university” is doing any of this??? If anything, the university has been silent. No announcement manny will be back (or fired). No AD hire. How gullible can adults be, this is so baffling to me.
Not only that but silence from manny too! Didn’t sound confident when asked about his future

Do you apply to Miami right now seeing how the admin works?

Advertisement
Back