Only 33 players on the team arrived at Miami before 2014

rok

Great Poster
This is a frightening statistic which I guarantee Golden will begin using once someone calls his attention to it.

2015 will be his youngest team yet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Every year its been a young team. Then people have the nerve to call this clown a CEO. The sooner he is removed from around the program the sooner the lunacy stops

Advertisement
Technically that stat isnt hard to have since he took over late 2010, had his first full class 2012 and the only other class was when he had almost 20 in 2013. he couldnt redshirt guys because Randy left big holes in the depth chart

EDIT: Clearly Golden is still a horrible coach and even if we had 33 All-Americans he would find a way to mess that up

Why hire somebody you can't fire....

I believe before Golden signed his contract he had a guaranteed 6 or 7 year deal where he couldn't get fired.

I'm telling you guys now something is fishy.

I'd also like to point out that, from top to bottom, 2015 will be Golden's most talented team he's had at Miami.

Advertisement
Technically that stat isnt hard to have since he took over late 2010, had his first full class 2012 and the only other class was when he had almost 20 in 2013. he couldnt redshirt guys because Randy left big holes in the

EDIT: Clearly Golden is still a horrible coach and even if we had 33 All-Americans he would find a way to mess that up

You also have to take into account Golden's amazing attrition rate.

Advertisement
Back