2025 Onis "O" Konanbanny 4* CB from Columbia, SC

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
4* CB Onis "O" Konanbanny 4* CB from Columbia, SC visited for Prospect Day and raved to Gaby about the visit. Has offers from O$U, USCw and UT among others. Got offered after O$U visit, suspect UM offer is coming soon.

Advertisement
Wiltfong
1706456996186.png

Advertisement
Is he fast?

He seems like a build up speed kind of kid, but I haven’t seen anything to validate that.

Just the highlights posted
Posted a 12.64 in the 100-meter dash as a freshman while also placing 11th at NCISAA Track & Field championship in the long jump with a 19-6.75 effort.

Advertisement
Originally from France and spent time in London before moving to the United States in 2022.
Grew up playing soccer.

Thats pretty interesting stuff from his 247. Very raw as a prospect

Originally from France and spent time in London before moving to the United States in 2022.
Grew up playing soccer.

Thats pretty interesting stuff from his 247. Very raw as a prospect
Definitely raw. But if he grew up playing soccer he likely has excellent footwork and will pick up the subtle nuisances of the position pretty well.

Advertisement
If he is that tall and projects like h can put on weight but we don't love the top end speed, could he move back to safety?

Advertisement
This is a kid i would want to see perform at all the big tournaments and camps like he did this weekend to see where he matches up because not sure on the level of comp he plays.

I would get him back down here for a workout.

Im sure he seems to be a priority for Addae though who seems more active this cycle.

If he is that tall and projects like h can put on weight but we don't love the top end speed, could he move back to safety?

I dont know if you saw hs recent picture or him performing he definately is much bigger than 170. Thats likely an old weight, he looks like hes pushing to go towards 190 ...like u he may be able to move to safety but i dont see much film of him there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back