One worry

ncncanes

Junior
They keep saying Brad has a concussion - also looked like his shoulder got banged up
- My real worry - Brad doesnt play the rest of the year and Al some how gets the BOT to forget the last 4 years and gets a pass on this year bc of Brad's injury + Kirby being out
- My guess however is this team gives up on Al and we lose at LEAST 3 more and my guess, lose ugly and the BOT makes the move

Advertisement
kid is probably wishing he stayed on the west coast. and i honestly don't blame him. the coaches put him behind a rag-tag offensive line that allows sacks on 2-man rushes. hope he recovers, take the rest of the season off if necessary.

Not after this loss. He might last to November but that's it. There will be a million man march if this keeps up.

Advertisement
Golden has many failures beyond the fact he's not a coach. Told you the OL would be awful because of his failures at recruiting.

the only worry you should have is UM retaining that talentless, hyperstension, fat nobody on the side lines

Advertisement
We were being destroyed even before kaaya was injured. Had we been able to score. Little with Brad they would e left their real offense out and probably would've had close to a 1000 yds.

Not after this loss. He might last to November but that's it. There will be a million man march if this keeps up.

Since a million man march only requires about a dozen people, this is a possibility.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back