*One Week at a Time"

337CaneNation

Sophomore
This Miami team is proving every week that they are BETTER than ppl give them credit for!! Miami played a tough VT team and made it look easy.. Last night, was the first time on a ESPN college show our Canes got their props, Galloway waited no time "Miami is Back".. NOW our Canes enjoy this WIN and start back at it Monday getting ready for this ND team.. Week by week Miami is making a believer out of a lot of HATERS!!

Miami's OFFENSE showed up early in this game and that was big.. Rosier throw 3 INTs, but if you would've been watching the game you would've never know!! This team was playing hard against a very good VT defense, Rosier showed the CFB world that his legs are very good last night.. The WR blocking last night was AWESOME!! Homer and Dallas did a nice job of run the ball, and Herndon had another very solid performance against another good defense.. I was very excited to see Miami's OFFENSE put up points, I preached it all last week "we need the OFFENSE to show up" and they did..

The TURNOVER CHAIN was blinging on national TV once again last night!! Miami's DEFENSE is top 3 in CFB, that performance last night really opened the eyes of a lot ppl who thought Miami was just pretender.. Miami's DEFENSE, beat the **** out of VT all night!! Our Secondary is big time, Mike Rumph HATERS please stop, this man is doing something we haven't seen here at Miami in a while.. The DEFENSE really played a dominating game last night; we made tackles, we made TOs, VT 's QB is very sore today!!

IF someone goes out there and says this Miami team still isn't playoff worthy is a straight MIAMI HATER!! I will be watching those CFB shows on espn.. I want to know how the world views my Canes after that performance last night!!

ALL BLACK AGAIN NEXT WEEK....... AND College GameDay in Coral Gables!! Honestly it's a big game, BUT I hope no one goes out for the GameDay crew, those mothafu$$ers ALWAYS picking Miami to lose..

Advertisement
The crazy thing is we threw 3 picks and won by 18. Years past, that's a 18 point or more loss. That's they meet takeaway for me. Miami being Miami starts with great defense. Where it doesn't matter if you play 90 plays v Syracuse and 90 plays v UNC back to back. You come out and murk VT.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back