One this the ND game needs!! (Disrespectful Chant)

bigsonnyu

Sophomore
Our team is looking good, which has drawn the hatters out in full effect. But one thing the world doesn't realize, is that this the position we love to be in. However, the hypocrisy of how the world casts our team as undeserving, yet places ND on a pedestal, in hopes that the so-called Choir boys will stop the big bad wolf...

Well I don't know about you, but I love the fact that we have a chance to stick it to the haters!! ND, and the national news media is coming on our TURF, and "We" will be in control the atmosphere, and the narrative within Hard Rock Stadium aka "The Rock" !!!

What we need is a CHANT, that's so disrespectful to ND, that the media/FCC/All who hates Miami ****es their pants!

I would LOVE to hear us start some Chit, right here!!

So lets hear it so we belt out in unity, to make our presence known with a stamp of approval to the nation that Our Team & This Fan Base is BACK!!!

Let's hear it!!! Disrespectful as possible!

Advertisement
Our team is looking good, which has drawn the hatters out in full effect. But one thing the world doesn't realize, is that this the position we love to be in. However, the hypocrisy of how the world casts our team as undeserving, yet places ND on a pedestal, in hopes that the so-called Choir boys will stop the big bad wolf...

Well I don't know about you, but I love the fact that we have a chance to stick it to the haters!! ND, and the national news media is coming on our TURF, and "We" will be in control the atmosphere, and the narrative within Hard Rock Stadium aka "The Rock" !!!

What we need is a CHANT, that's so disrespectful to ND, that the media/FCC/All who hates Miami ****es their pants!

I would LOVE to hear us start some Chit, right here!!

So lets hear it so we belt out in unity, to make our presence known with a stamp of approval to the nation that Our Team & This Fan Base is BACK!!!

Let's hear it!!! Disrespectful as possible!

How bout **** NOTRE DAME!

Chanting is for seminoles. We'll just kick their asses.

4th quarter when we are up 2 TDs I just want to hear the entire stadium chanting "It's great. To be. A Miami Hurricane!" as loud as effing possible so they entire nation and ND all know it's time!

Advertisement
Anyone else sick of the “poor me” and they said this and that about us? **** them all. Quit whining. Just keep winning!

Would love to hear this chanted from the crowd. At least part of it like hold your head high the mighty Canes are walking by. Hit stick and bust D&ck them Canes are the ****. Something cool like that here watch this:

https://youtu.be/KtMPMkF_VfU

Advertisement
4th quarter when we are up 2 TDs I just want to hear the entire stadium chanting "It's great. To be. A Miami Hurricane!" as loud as effing possible so they entire nation and ND all know it's time!

boy oh boy was i disappointed by the lack of this chant after VT, tried to start it myself to no avail

Advertisement
Advertisement
Iowa did a good one against Ohio State.

Towards the end of the game they were chanting "Whose Your Daddy?"

Hilarious.

You're giving sports fans and game-watchers too much credit.

Up two touchdowns late, you'll hear cries of "overrated"—which ultimately is an insult to the Canes if they're taking care of business, but not a lot of originality when it comes to in-game chanting.

Advertisement
Back