One Thing that Blows My Mind

So what does rumph collect checks for If he can’t recruit his own position? Also, Banda recruits well at safety, so it makes no sense that he could do well there but not be able to pull any cb’s
You're right.. But that's just how it is... Banda hits sometimes and then misses just as many it seems...

Advertisement
Rumph might just be THE worst recruiter in the history of the sport.
C179E722-52E3-4A07-826E-BF892B493435.jpeg

How tf does Miami, of all places, lack speed in the back end on Defense.

Fast twitch cbs grow on trees down here. Yet we trot out Ivey and Blades.

LB’s that look like they have cement feet? Well what can you do, it’s not like SFL has any fast lb’s.

Yes, there is a list of defensive deficiencies with this staff but this one drives me crazy.
Inquiring minds want to know :confused:

Advertisement
It's been talked about time and time again, they ALL need to go.
And its not even true. Them ninjas do mental gymnastics to find a way to coddle these bum *** coaches...but wont do it with Players.

He's not a good coach or recruiter..and if it wasnt for Mark Richt wouldnt be a position coach here as a reward for delivering Sony Michel to him at UGA.

Advertisement
I honestly think Amari Carter is faster than Hall. Hall is sloooowww

Its the reason they are looking for wrs to play cb in this current recruiting class. THEY know they are slow in the back 7.

One thing i drew fromt he game thats the fastest ive seen Ivey run as i saw him hawk down some one lol.

LB’s that look like they have cement feet? Well what can you do, it’s not like SFL has any fast lb’s.

Yes, there is a list of defensive deficiencies with this staff but this one drives me crazy.

“You don’t know what you are talking about.Who needs speed, quickness, smooth hips and ball skills.Corners should be big, stiff and slow like me”

Mike Rumph

Our players are fast enough
You don’t need world class speed to be a good player. But we lack everything all together. No speed, no quickness, no awareness, no coaching smh

Advertisement

We emphasize tackling when recruiting DB's. Ironically we aren't very good at tackling.

Lol; UNC ran the same play each time, and each time there was no containment. Like you could see the whole Def flow one way, leave prime real estate wide open. I’ve never seen anything like it. Not only did we not see speed, we didn’t see discipline or strength yesterday either. Got str8 bullied on both sides in the trenches, by a f’ing basketball school. Smh.

2020 has been wild af this yr.

Advertisement
Back