One Thing that Blows My Mind

umfire

Redshirt Freshman
How tf does Miami, of all places, lack speed in the back end on Defense.

Fast twitch cbs grow on trees down here. Yet we trot out Ivey and Blades.

LB’s that look like they have cement feet? Well what can you do, it’s not like SFL has any fast lb’s.

Yes, there is a list of defensive deficiencies with this staff but this one drives me crazy.

Advertisement

LB’s that look like they have cement feet? Well what can you do, it’s not like SFL has any fast lb’s.

Yes, there is a list of defensive deficiencies with this staff but this one drives me crazy.
Change the way the Defense plays and the players will play better... Yes we need better athletes all over but the Scheme itself needs to be burnt down and rebuilt by someone that understands how to play defense..

blades didn't play last night but he is legitimately fast. he played poorly this year but i'm hopeful he bounces back.

ivey is not p5 caliber

Advertisement

there was a thread just the other day where some said we have plenty of speed.

Advertisement

Was told our skill positions have 4.4 speed everywhere.. lol Speed is not a problem at miami..

I wonder what they run at UNC because on the field where it matters, sheesh

Except he doesn't recruit... Not that this hasn't been talked about 1,000,000 times...

Seeing as he doesn't do much coaching either.......it makes it even worse.

Newsflash, if big time college football if you are a position coach....you recruit. Only exceptions are OUTSTANDING at their craft which Rumph definitely does not fall under the category of.

Advertisement
Seeing as he doesn't do much coaching either.......it makes it even worse.

Newsflash, if big time college football if you are a position coach....you recruit. Only exceptions are OUTSTANDING at their craft which Rumph definitely does not fall under the category of.
It's been talked about time and time again.. Banda recruits the secondary. It's been that way since they've been here..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back