One Thing I'd like to see and one thing I do see.

Zanecane

7th Floor Crew
I'd like to see Massive roster turnover. I'm talking an extra 15% of kids leave the program on top of the graduating class. We have soft cancerous kids on this roster all over the place.

I like seeing how many kids we have coming in from out of state. Bring me kids that don't need moms meals on weekends and can survive on their own. Crab in the bucket mentality exist when you're surrounded by a circle that hasn't accomplished anything worth a ****.

We have a couple South Florida ballers on our roster that signed with us directly out of high school (LT and KK) during the covid year. But so many of these kids that choose to stay home are soft as ****. It feels like its been 6 years in a row our best players have been transfers

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it is truly personnel issues then our program is in much worse shape than we thought. I find that hard to believe but the field shows it. Mario must be either:
  • Beating his head against a wall
  • Knew this was the case and in for the long rebuild (nightmare for those of us waiting 20 years)
  • Clueless but happy to be closer to pastalitos and cafecito​
Tennessee might be the closest comparison. Do you think it is possible we look back a year from now and rejoice that we are so much better? Or are we still miserable? The “ football IQ” stuff perplexes me…put a hat on a hat and take the ball when given to you.

I'd like to see Massive roster turnover. I'm talking an extra 15% of kids leave the program on top of the graduating class. We have soft cancerous kids on this roster all over the place.

I like seeing how many kids we have coming in from out of state. Bring me kids that don't need moms meals on weekends and can survive on their own. Crab in the bucket mentality exist when you're surrounded by a circle that hasn't accomplished anything worth a ****.

We have a couple South Florida ballers on our roster that signed with us directly out of high school (LT and KK) during the covid year. But so many of these kids that choose to stay home are soft as ****. It feels like its been 6 years in a row our best players have been transfers
Best teams (Bama and uga) kids need their moms meals but our should not have that or they will become soft?! Fk outa here! Why do you think baga and uga move entire families to their dumps?! Cause mom’s meals are undefeated lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
If it is truly personnel issues then our program is in much worse shape than we thought. I find that hard to believe but the field shows it. Mario must be either:
  • Beating his head against a wall
  • Knew this was the case and in for the long rebuild (nightmare for those of us waiting 20 years)
  • Clueless but happy to be closer to pastalitos and cafecito​
Tennessee might be the closest comparison. Do you think it is possible we look back a year from now and rejoice that we are so much better? Or are we still miserable? The “ football IQ” stuff perplexes me…put a hat on a hat and take the ball when given to you.
I don't think Mario is going to let that happen. He already filled a bunch of holes from the Portal when he arrived.

Now that he's had a full season to evaluate the roster, I fully believe he will push a bunch of guys out the door. He has to.

He's not going to wait until some of these guys graduate to fill the roster with the type of players he wants. He's going to flip the roster with as many as he deems necessary.

It's pretty much get on board or there's the door.

Note to players: The Portal works both ways.

Describing a 19 year old college kid as cancerous with no proof is kinda sad.

Advertisement
There will be significant roster turnover. 10 portal players would not be unreasonable, given our roster needs.

Many will graduate. Some will leave.

Taylor was our best on defense. Transfer Agude had a nice game.

On offense, previously lightly-used Brantley and Cooper showed promise in their roles.

You're already witnessing the turnover.

Considering the portal is only four years old,

This take is completely preposterous.

Come with names or stfu with this bs. All I saw yesterday were kids busting their asses to win, despite an offensive coaching and timeout management abomination.
If he came with names you would cry about it

Advertisement
It's a little bit of both. Players and coaching. One thing Zo said that stuck with me was that scouts are not impressed with this team (this was in the fall). Felt like it was more of courtesy for them to visit. They did like how the practices were run vs Manny. We're a long way away!

We will see 35 or so new names on the roster next year. Meaning 75% of the roster will be Mario players. All excuses run out next year.

Advertisement
Back