One thing I am looking for this week

Salt

"Assigned species at birth"
Is to hear one of the backups is equally sharing 1st team reps at practice with Rozer (yeah I know it's misspelled). I am sticking to what the announcers were calling him last night. Seems fitting.

Advertisement
Rosier is so bad he can't even pronounce his own name right.

Is to hear one of the backups is equally sharing 1st team reps at practice with Rozer (yeah I know it's misspelled). I am sticking to what the announcers were calling him last night. Seems fitting.

I agree, but I what I would really like to hear is that Rosier isn't taking any 1st team reps at all.

Advertisement
I agree, but I what I would really like to hear is that Rosier isn't taking any 1st team reps at all.

That would be fine with me too, but I doubt it. But this where the qb competition starts in earnest until the meat of the schedule.

I recall Richt implying the qb competition would remain open all season. I trust despite his questionable play calling and scheme he is still a man with integrity.

Sounds like a threat (keeping QB competition open all season) to keep Rosier motivated. If he continually needs motivating then he shouldn't be the starter.

Advertisement

Whats more fitting is that Adidas made our jersey out of trash then we went and played like it. Embarrassing.

My one thing is not to see Rosier in the game. I call BS that the other 3 do not know the simple as* Play book used against LSU . I firmly believe any one of the other 3 would have generated more offense last night

Sounds like a threat (keeping QB competition open all season) to keep Rosier motivated. If he continually needs motivating then he shouldn't be the starter.

I think that is exactly what it was. Now you need to follow through on the threat to bench him. Otherwise you will lose trust of players, let alone fan base.

My one thing is not to see Rosier in the game. I call BS that the other 3 do not know the simple as* Play book used against LSU . I firmly believe any one of the other 3 would have generated more offense last night

Don't know until we see them in live action. Scary thought that Rozer is the best of the bunch according to coach. But I agree given the play calling and qb performance that it would have been that much worse having any of the backups out there.

Advertisement
If there really is going to be an ongoing QB competition (in real life, not just in the minds of the fans), then Rosier doesn't need to be a part of it. He has already had his turn to be evaluated.

Don't think everclear or bourbon would be enough have to add several tons of raw opium to it.I need to ask last night was that our football team or was it our cheerleaders that took the field

Advertisement
I'm hoping to hear that A. Richards grabbed Rosier and shovel him off the plane and he died on impact.

Advertisement
Back