One thing about this team

Noliaboi

Sophomore
They are getting a lesson on how to win close games and how hold on to tight games.

This team can compete now with the right coach!

Advertisement
Disagree

Needs work we are slow as **** and not physical at all. Some spots we are good though but this is Miami

Nah. They're actually getting a lesson of how to let teams back into games thanks to our DC. Winning and holding on to win are two very different things.

Of course we need work... But I don't think we are far off considering we are in the ACC. They should win 10 games next year.

Back in 2013 we played like 5 out of 7 close games to open the season 7-0 only to end up 9-4 and blown out in all 4 losses down the stretch.

No lesson was learned then. We need to learn how to get a stop late in the game, or put the team away before the half, both were possible tonight. Too many bone head plays and stupid penalties.

Advertisement
For some reason our defense seems to fall apart in the end of the 4th. Why is that? Back to back nail biters as they drive almost at will in the final seconds and seem to have us on our heels. Great goal line stands though. Thoughts?

Of course we need work... But I don't think we are far off considering we are in the ACC. They should win 10 games next year.

sorry man, but next year has been the theme here for so long!!! I can't believe Scott has not asked that idiot on defense to make some type of adjustments. We had some last week, but we continue to revert back to that crap he likes to call!!!

Advertisement
Just painful to watch winning in this manner...No speed, no strength, and no conditioning...Ray Lewis and Ed Reed used to run up and down the Orange Bowl steps 20 times after practice...Our offensive linemen don't set to far forward in case gravity pushes them all the way to the ground...

Advertisement
Back