One thing about Mario…

IF the same amount of progress from last year to this year, happens between this year and next year then we're a 10-11 win team next year
No it's a 9 win season. Don't get ahead of yourself! Building takes time. 2 wins a season. We don't want to do more than that. We want to stack classes and be tuff and fyzical. We aren't there yet talent wise to win so many games. In 26, we fucin

Advertisement
We get absolutely blown off the field in this exact situation almost every single time in the last 20 years. Results weren’t good enough this year, period. But if you’re looking for optimism for the future, this is something you can point to. This and the goal line stand when the game was over in Raleigh really showed me these kids were interested in working no matter what. MANY previous Miami teams were not.
This x100000

No it's a 9 win season. Don't get ahead of yourself! Building takes time. 2 wins a season. We don't want to do more than that. We want to stack classes and be tuff and fyzical. We aren't there yet talent wise to win so many games. In 26, we fucin
Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Well, can't say I'm not impressed with today. Definitely commands the respect of young men.
Showed some dawg today.

I'm proud of Cristobal. That 4 minute drill was disrespectful in their house. I like that ****.

We win this Bowl game and my tune will adjust going into the off-season.

Nice to see Arroyo make a play today. The team-players AND COACHES came like they had something to play for today. Friday, noon game. in cold Boston? No meaningful bowl game or playoff?

I liked what I saw today fellas. Please win this bowl game in dominant fashion and we might be gettin some pu**y on signing day, hopefully.

College Sports GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
The guys knows how to recruit and get a lot out of his roster.

He needs to learn how to stop holding that talent back.

Absolutely no reason for this team to have 5 losses. This is a 2 loss at worse talented roster with the schedule we had.
This ^^^^^....this team should have had at worst 3 losses...at worst
No excuse losing to UNC we had a halftime lead...NC state no excuse
GA TECH was a win but...you know

Advertisement
I preface every post game rant about how bad Mario is, by saying the team didn’t quit and they fought. Guys done wonders for that locker room. As I said in the game thread earlier, no coach the past 2 decades wins that game in this same situation today.

We get absolutely blown off the field in this exact situation almost every single time in the last 20 years. Results weren’t good enough this year, period. But if you’re looking for optimism for the future, this is something you can point to. This and the goal line stand when the game was over in Raleigh really showed me these kids were interested in working no matter what. MANY previous Miami teams were not.
Yea those golden and manny bad years we woulda packed it up 3 games ago. For some reason these kids are playing like its the opening game, every game. I guess that should be applauded.

Advertisement
I’ve been trying to think of how to express my feelings after this season. You’ve done it perfectly. The record isn’t where any of us want it to be but there was a lot of progress this year. Another great recruiting and portal class along with hopefully stability on the coaching staff and next year could be fun.

Our team shows up every single week this year. That’s not typical of the last 20 years. I’m gonna leave it at that and stay positive.
Facts the team has showed up every week. Without a doubt. Mario just didn't he cost use at least 2 to 3 games bro. That's hard to let go. LoL 😂😂😂😂 I'm just going to.leave it at that

The guy knows how to recruit and get a lot out of his roster.

He needs to learn how to stop holding that talent back.

Absolutely no reason for this team to have 5 losses. This is a 2 loss at worse talented roster with the schedule we had.
Agreed.

Next years schedule is easy. Better be 10 wins.

Advertisement
Facts the team has showed up every week. Without a doubt. Mario just didn't he cost use at least 2 to 3 games bro. That's hard to let go. LoL 😂😂😂😂 I'm just going to.leave it at that

He cost us 5 games because he’s the head coach, so everything that happens is attributed to him.

But if you’re talking about direct coaching decisions made by him, he cost us 1 game.

Advertisement
Back