One Thing About Golden...

Mario Hurricanes

Niche Poster
Premium
I do miss the "Goldenisms" that guy had. You know the pillars, night games, and me guys! We aren't getting that with Richt. But man those were funny!

Advertisement
proxy_zpsk66jley2.gif

You are a total fuggin, inbred, retarded, butt plugged, communist, infidel if you miss anything associated with Al Golden.

You should move to Detroit, i hear the weather is nice, housing and job markets are solid and they have the best drinking water.

Advertisement
You are a total fuggin, inbred, retarded, butt plugged, communist, infidel if you miss anything associated with Al Golden.

You should move to Detroit, i hear the weather is nice, housing and job markets are solid and they have the best drinking water.

Too soon man, too soon.

Advertisement
Theres probably aome people in this thread that supported his till his finalday too. I support elite recruiting protecting sfla and wins. Thats what i support and always will.

Advertisement
It's hard enough seeing posters with that donkey's name as part of their screen name, but this sort of thing is too much. There is nothing to miss about that guy and his meatball buddy. Please stop. Serenity now, serenity now.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back