One Stop Shop: UF Suspensions

Advertisement
No f*cking way Mullen suspends all those guys for a game this big, that's just not how they do things in the SEC...not buying it.
Wait, we are a weak ACC team and they are the mighty SEC team...someone forgot to tell Clemson though.

80C27220-C984-4357-8661-306765A12BDF.png
C10D09B4-90A3-4D78-8D2A-A4A14FF41CE0.png

Turderman has also confirmed Stewart and Slaton. Those are the only two for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Met all of Mullen’s parameters,” means he didn’t break any rules that required an NCAA suspension. If they were all up to Mullen everybody would’ve met the same bs parameters
I might be wrong but I thought the student body council was involved in suspensions?

Advertisement
I might be wrong but I thought the student body council was involved in suspensions?

Idk the official rules on all of that but I think when it’s a team rules thing they don’t have a say. And of course when it’s a Title 9 or NCAA issue the coach doesn’t have a say

Advertisement
Wouldnt people kind of know from seeing how their 1s have been practicing? Do we have any info from those kind of angles? I havent followed it closely enough.

Mullen and that program are too ***** to suspend them but if they're stupid enough to do NCAA has tp suspend then for then great especially Stewart get that mf out

Advertisement
Back