One player I’d like to see more from

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve heard Miami was TEU. Would be nice to get Brevin or Mallory more than 3 opportunities a game

Advertisement
He's only had one game all season where he got more than 20 snaps.

He played 13 snaps vs UVA & 17 snaps vs Pitt.

He has 10tcks 2TFL's & .05 sack on the season, he actually did get a sack vs Pitt but they split it with Jordan Miller.

As a backup rotational DE who is still just a Redshirt Freshman he's done well in spots when he's gotten a chance.

It's unreasonable to expect him to get a whole bunch of sacks when he's not really playing that much.

You guys gotta stop trying to put every player in the grave prematurely if they're not a Hall of Famer the first 10 minutes they step on campus. 90% of this board swore that Nesta was overrated despite the fact he hadn't played much & was dealing with injuries his Sophomore year, now in his first full season as a starter he's been a beast on the interior.

Give. The. Players. Time. Please.

All I said was I was hoping to see more out of him. Google Jahfari Harvey breakout for me. He’s listed on atleast 3 articles as being a breakout player. If he’s not playing snaps over other young guys like chantz then he is underperforming. I missed the part where I wanted him to be an all American

I’ve heard Miami was TEU. Would be nice to get Brevin or Mallory more than 3 opportunities a game
Fr. Mallory open all the time and should have 8 - 10 targets. Every week his stat line is 2 catches for 60 yards on 2 targets, it’s maddening.

He's only had one game all season where he got more than 20 snaps.

He played 13 snaps vs UVA & 17 snaps vs Pitt.

He has 10tcks 2TFL's & .05 sack on the season, he actually did get a sack vs Pitt but they split it with Jordan Miller.

As a backup rotational DE who is still just a Redshirt Freshman he's done well in spots when he's gotten a chance.

It's unreasonable to expect him to get a whole bunch of sacks when he's not really playing that much.

You guys gotta stop trying to put every player in the grave prematurely if they're not a Hall of Famer the first 10 minutes they step on campus. 90% of this board swore that Nesta was overrated despite the fact he hadn't played much & was dealing with injuries his Sophomore year, now in his first full season as a starter he's been a beast on the interior.

Give. The. Players. Time. Please.

100% agree - we need to give them time. And they need to give us more than 2-3 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back