One of the best ever!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was fortunate to see Andre outrun Nebraska & catch that first TD in the Rose Bowl. He looked like a man amongst boys & I knew the game was over at that point.

Congrats to a great Cane & one of the best to ever do it. Well deserved.

Advertisement
I remember sitting in the OB, opening game 2000 against McNeese State. A few guys commenting on Dre, wait until he gets his chance, he’s going to be great. They were right.
I was in the front row in the endzone for the Gator Bowl when he was redshirted. When all the WRs were down there before the game, the contrast was shocking. AJ looked like an NFL WR before he even caught a pass here.

I remember following his recruitment and knowing we were getting the best player in the country, rankings be damned.

Advertisement
I was in the front row in the endzone for the Gator Bowl when he was redshirted. When all the WRs were down there before the game, the contrast was shocking. AJ looked like an NFL WR before he even caught a pass here.

I remember following his recruitment and knowing we were getting the best player in the country, rankings be damned.
I saw him his 1st practice at UM...You knew it was only a matter of time for him to explode, even though he had the dropsies his 1st yr.
As @Brooklyndee will attest, Dre and Yatil were those guys.

Just awesome, truly one of the Greatest Canes of All Time.

I am gettin old man and my T levels goin low, because I teared up watching that ish, lol.
Kobe Bryant GIF

Advertisement
Back