One name to track who has a decision to make

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Jared Harrison-Hunte

Came on strong second half of the season and has a serious chance to get drafted according to a couple scouts I've spoken to in the last week. Would be coming back for a 6th season, which he may not want to do. But he is on the radar more now for NFL than he's ever been. They like his upside, but could also help himself to get sturdier in the lower body.

December 5th Update: JHH leaning towards staying

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think he's your typical 6th year guy. From what I remember, he was more of a basketball player early in HS so there's probably more meat left on the bone with him and his development

Advertisement
Jared Harrison-Hunte

Came on strong second half of the season and has a serious chance to get drafted according to a couple scouts I've spoken to in the last week. Would be coming back for a 6th season, which he may not want to do. But he is on the radar more now for NFL than he's ever been. They like his upside, but could also help himself to get sturdier in the lower body.
Does going NFL draft now or staying another year to develop under Jason Taylor help him the most?

Advertisement
Jared Harrison-Hunte

We've been discussing JHH staying or going for 2 months now.

I could definitely see him getting drafted in rounds 5-7. REALLY hope he stays since it's consensus that LT leaves.

7th rd or UDFA Think Jon ford. He would benefit coming back unless he is done with the college life.

No way he stays on the board until 7th round. He got better and better this season, and has inside/outside versatility. We need to keep this young man if LT bolts. Need at least one of them back.

Advertisement
No way he stays on the board until 7th round. He got better and better, and has inside/outside versatility. We need to keep this young man if LT bolts. Need at least one of them back.

Ya need one of them…It would have been huge to pair the one that hopefully would stay with Burroughs. But that's not a thing anymore unfortunately.

Considering the fact most 7th rounders won't make the active roster and get stashed on the practice squad, we can probably make the money close for him next year if he gets a decent NIL package

Advertisement
Back