One more season, Mario.

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
He's got one more season before the fanbase turns on him and then the death spiral will have started. If you can't grab at least 9 wins at Miami, in your 3rd season, then you're just not good enough. Sorry, that's just the bottomline.

And, that's assuming that we don't get some program changing QB to come and save his job. He should win at least 9 games with Emory behind center.

If you can't go 9 wins with the unusually weak schedule we have next year, then that should be it for him. I know if he wins 8, the leadership will still think he can turn it around, but mark my words - if he doesn't win 9 games minimum next year, he will not make it here. At some point, you have to win games and not give away games like GT and MTSU.

Advertisement
Cristobal is going to bunch the box, run into, burn plays and possessions, and turn any game against P4 team into a one possession, pucker your ******* and pray type game.

An easy schedule isn’t going to change that. There are no easy games when your entire system is designed to make it a one score game.

Its always the third season. Every coach for the last 20 years has shxt the bed in their 3rd season. After that we know what we have an it just starts the clock for when they get fired. Im just going to wait and watch to see how this plays out. But right now its looking like Mario is not the guy.

Advertisement
What happens next year when they don't even make a bowl? I don't see how this team can win 6 next year with no QB.

Advertisement
Back