One Mission

IMissCoker

Redshirt Freshman
Bring down the Bama dynasty…..

Reece Davis just said Bama has a dynasty unseen in modern college football…um, excuse me?! lmao

I think this is why Richt took the Miami job, aside from the unceremonious departure, he has to be hurting from that SEC championship lost a few years ago.

I can't wait to punch Bama in the mouth

Advertisement
Advertisement
True..they are winning, but they haven't come close to producing the talent we did in our heyday. This year is different for us now.

Four titles in seven years isn't a dynasty?

I don't like Saban but give the Devil his due.

He said their dynasty was unseen in modern college football

I recall a certain school from a little town called Coral Gables winning 4 ships between 83-91

Not to mention the one we threw away in '86, and the one stolen in South Bend in '88

True..they are winning, but they haven't come close to producing the talent we did in our heyday. This year is different for us now.

Exactly…….I can't think of one Bama player from the current dynasty that will even sniff the HOF. Saban's system is great but playing in a small college town that is insulated from the real world doesn't prepare you for the league like playing in a city like Miami. I've always credited "city life" with preparing our guys for the League

I recall a certain school from a little town called Coral Gables winning 4 ships between 83-91

Not to mention the one we threw away in '86, and the one stolen in South Bend in '88
83-91 isn't modern.

Sent from my outdated Droid

Advertisement

83-91 isn't modern.

Sent from my outdated Droid

it's modern when we're bragging about our 5 national championships, and rubbing it in the face of FSU and UF fans

Is ~30 years ago modern, though

Hate Bama but they do have a dynasty right now.

We have the talent available in our region to form our own dynasty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back