One man show?

Gables Cane

Sophomore
As of now, with the exception of the visit to Central high school, Mario is doing all of the recruiting. That's not sustainable and inefficient. Mirabal cannot recruit for Miami until he's officially hired.

Mario obviously needs help from assistant coaches so completing his staff is paramount. It will be interesting to see if there are any reports of existing staff members visiting recruits. That would be an indication that they are staying.

As far as I know, there have been no reports of staff members visiting recruits.

Advertisement
As of now, with the exception of the visit to Central high school, Mario is doing all of the recruiting. That's not sustainable and is limited. Mirabal cannot recruit for Miami until he's officially hired.

Mario obviously needs help from assistant coaches so completing his staff is paramount. It will be interesting to see if there are any reports of existing staff members visiting recruits.

As far as I know, there have been no reports of staff members visiting recruits.
Mario ate at least 2 mushrooms, he's good to go.

The recruiting department is still making calls, I'm sure, but Mario is the closer and the best person in the building. He's the guy you want on this. I'm sure he'll take a few days over Christmas to recharge, but he's done this for a while now. Plus, there's a dead period starting on Monday, so he's really just on a 1-week sprint.

The recruiting department is still making calls, I'm sure, but Mario is the closer and the best person in the building. He's the guy you want on this. I'm sure he'll take a few days over Christmas to recharge, but he's done this for a while now. Plus, there's a dead period starting on Monday, so he's really just on a 1-week sprint.

This. transitions are always exhausting because it's mostly the HC until his support staff is officially put in place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a Professional Football Coach who's versed in making Big Boy moves on a regular basis. .

Advertisement
all mario has to do is buy time. he got the big boys to delay until february and some others I suspect to do the same, that'll buy him time to get the staff in order and hit the hard recruiting with a full staff to win them second signing day

all mario has to do is buy time. he got the big boys to delay until february and some others I suspect to do the same, that'll buy him time to get the staff in order and hit the hard recruiting with a full staff to win them second signing day
but why ignoring ibieta? I get not taking Carswell but ibieta must mean we are getting a top wr

Advertisement
I saw Mario on the recruiting trail
1639106417910.gif

Advertisement
Back