One Gator fan said...

LoyalCane24

Junior
Diaz reminds him in a way of Urban.

He said "he seems like he will be a win at all costs guy and sadly it might just work out for them"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless our guys start to kill a whole bunch of people, Gator fans calling us scUM truly doesn't bother me.

Any little snide comment they can give me, I can come back with, "Oh yeah? Well, our TE's aren't cowardly murderers that hang themselves in jail cells, so shut your **** face pie hole."

...mother****ers.

Nobody is a scumbag like the Urban Liar. If one of our players choked out a coach he would be gone and maybe arrested, yelling at a coach for being inept is a very different story

Advertisement
I think the guy meant in terms of not giving a fvck about perception etc. win win win.
Ok but manny hasn’t done anything that savage yet. Unless he got our players some PEDs and some bagz. But I haven’t heard anything.

Fvck those nerds.

AEE84057-3FB3-452B-9E16-7B44B9E2B052.jpeg
AEE84057-3FB3-452B-9E16-7B44B9E2B052.jpeg

Advertisement
Unless our guys start to kill a whole bunch of people, Gator fans calling us scUM truly doesn't bother me.

Any little snide comment they can give me, I can come back with, "Oh yeah? Well, our TE's aren't cowardly murderers that hang themselves in jail cells, so shut your **** face pie hole."

...mother****ers.

I can see they definitely don’t bother you.🤣

S
Ok but manny hasn’t done anything that savage yet. Unless he got our players some PEDs and some bagz. But I haven’t heard anything.

Shutup gaturd.

You still beating off to your fantasy of Fellatio Franks running over our linebackers?

Advertisement
Back