One forgotten mention

Advertisement
True he lost some money. But he just sign as an UDFA and I bet his experience competing in Miami will help him compete for a spot in the jaguars. He would have gotten exposed in the league if he went like he came to Miami and probably been out of the league by now.

"projected" 4th. But that has absolutely nothing to do with where he actually would have been picked. Kevin Tolliver, Quenton Meeks, and Holton Hill among other DBs all went Undrafted this year. And last years CB class was much better. I doubt Delaney would have been a top 4 round pick last year.

True he lost some money. But he just sign as an UDFA and I bet his experience competing in Miami will help him compete for a spot in the jaguars. He would have gotten exposed in the league if he went like he came to Miami and probably been out of the league by now.

Nah considering he was a possible 3-4 round pick he would still be in the league as that is a high investment. Now.. he might not make it to the regular season. He should of left his junior year. yikes.

Advertisement
And Brad Kaaya was a “projected” top 5 pick at one point. Those early projections are garbage.

Stop perpetuating this nonsense that Delaney lost anything by coming to UM. You’re not doing UM any favors by trying to turn that horse **** into something legit.

If a player is good he will find his way to make money.
As I alluded to in another thread Mcintosh could be a very good fit for my Giants at DE in the new 3-4 defense that is being implemented.
He has a clean slate just like everyone else on Defense leaning the new system and if he balls will make himself money on a future contract.

Advertisement
Delaney showed flashes of brilliance (FSU), but was mostly pedestrian during his time in Coral Gables. I wish him luck in the league, but he's going to need to develop some ounce of consistency in order to survive in the league

Advertisement
Back