One DT signed?

How bout 5* transfer Gerald Willis? But please, don't forget to punch yourself in the face!

He aint no 5Star. You mean like 5Star Jake Heaps? LOL This aint High School.

GW was expendable, so UF said "good riddance."

The comparison to Heaps is dumb.

Willis is an animal, the concerns are off the field.

Not at all. Willis was not good enough for UF to keep, and they run defensive scheme that fits his talents. This was a Desperate move. We got rid of Eddie Johnson, but bring in this Clown. What happened to the Core Values.

Hopefully, Willis, if he ever plays a down, plays for A New Head Coach.

Advertisement
2016 D Line could actually have some real depth

SDE Chad Thomas JR
SDE Scott Patchan SO
SDE Richard McIntosh RFR

NT Earl Moore RSR
NT Courtel Jenkins JR
NT Kendrick Norton RFR
NT Ryan Fines RFR

DT/DE Jelani Hamilton RSR
DT/DE Anthony Moten JR
DT/DE Gerald Willis RSO

RUSH AQM RJR
RUSH Trent Harris JR
RUSH Demetrius Jackson RSO

There will be bodies for sure, now if this staff can develop them thats another discussion.

core values lulz

I'm really intrigued to hear what Golden has to say about Gerald Willis' core values.

I don't mind Gerald Willis at all. Florida has depth on the D-line (because Muschamp knew how to recruit d-linemen) that's why they let him go.

But yeah, you can't get rid of Eddie Johnson who behaved similarly, only to turn around and take a kid with the same concerns. I hope that Standish can keep this kid straight. He certainly has potential, but it seems like he's his own worse enemy.

Advertisement
2016 D Line could actually have some real depth

SDE Chad Thomas JR
SDE Scott Patchan SO
SDE Richard McIntosh RFR

NT Earl Moore RSR
NT Courtel Jenkins JR
NT Kendrick Norton RFR
NT Ryan Fines RFR

DT/DE Jelani Hamilton RSR
DT/DE Anthony Moten JR
DT/DE Gerald Willis RSO

RUSH AQM RJR
RUSH Trent Harris JR
RUSH Demetrius Jackson RSO

There will be bodies for sure, now if this staff can develop them thats another discussion.

I hope to god we aren't a 2 gaping 3-4 team in 2016.

There is some talent there, potentially a very disruptive front 4

golden also tried to bring in mustafa and that one nebraska commit who cracked someone in the head with a bottle.

core values lulz

I'm really intrigued to hear what Golden has to say about Gerald Willis' core values.

I don't mind Gerald Willis at all. Florida has depth on the D-line (because Muschamp knew how to recruit d-linemen) that's why they let him go.

But yeah, you can't get rid of Eddie Johnson who behaved similarly, only to turn around and take a kid with the same concerns. I hope that Standish can keep this kid straight. He certainly has potential, but it seems like he's his own worse enemy.

I by no means mind having him. In fact, I think we need guys on D with an edge to them. My point is that Golden always talks about character and selflessness and this kid is known for being the exact opposite of all that. Just shows Golden can't keep it real and contradicts himself.

Franchise called him out during his interviews today on all of that.

1. Ryan Fines
2. Kendrick Norton
3. Gerald Willis

Is that new math?

Isn't Richard McIntosh a DT also? So that's not a bad DT haul actually. Overall a **** class, but the DT recruiting wasn't all that bad.

Now if they pull in a Dee Liner or something like that, I'll be a happy man

Advertisement
Lets be honest, people would be crucifying Golden if he hadn't brought in Willis. I'm a big fan of bringing him in but wouldn't be surprised if isn't in Coral Gables come September.

Spring of 16:
Moten
Jenkins
Fines
Willis
Moore
Hamilton
Norton
McIntosh
Plus whoever they sign next season.

Calm down with the hate.

Next spring we will have 4 Dts on the roster. Let that sink in.

Last edited:
I wonder if 561Cane is aware that the 2015 season will have to occur before we can play the 2016 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back