On to 2015

Advertisement
SBB, Ridley, Gibson, and there are at least a dozen more elite level talents that we need to go ahead and make priority today!

The biggest challenges for the '15 class:

1. Overcoming poor on-field play. I predict continued bad to very bad defense and a 7-5 or 8-4 record at best;
2. Finding DT's. South Florida is loaded with talent in '15, but not so much in the trenches.

Advertisement
I don't think Gibson will come here. He will probably want to play QB and I highly doubt that happens with Kaaya and Olsen here. Plus IMO he wasn't all that special as a passer anyway. Would be a great get to play WR but doubt he'd come here for that.

Torrance Gibson

We must land two stud RBs next year with Duke likely headed to the league after his junior season. Cronkrite and Walton (if he reclassifies) would be ideal. Scarlett's another great option.

After striking out on Rudolph/Lane/Dixon this year, we need to land potential No. 1 receivers in 2015. Ridley is a must-get. Sounds like we're in the picture for Devante Peete as well.

We'll have to go OOS to address DT. Have to get stronger up the middle after failing to land Valentine.

Tevon Coney and Sh'mar Kilby-Lane are a couple impressive LBs we've offered with really impressive tape.

South Florida is loaded with DB talent. SBB, Jaquan, Irvin, Cole, Causey, Arnette, McFadden, etc. Have to land a good amount of those studs in our own backyard.

Minkah Fitzpatrick is the one OOS DB I'm most interested in landing. Apparently we've been recruiting him very hard.

Advertisement
Torrance Gibson

We must land two stud RBs next year with Duke likely headed to the league after his junior season. Cronkrite and Walton (if he reclassifies) would be ideal. Scarlett's another great option.

After striking out on Rudolph/Lane/Dixon this year, we need to land potential No. 1 receivers in 2015. Ridley is a must-get. Sounds like we're in the picture for Devante Peete as well.

We'll have to go OOS to address DT. Have to get stronger up the middle after failing to land Valentine.

Tevon Coney and Sh'mar Kilby-Lane are a couple impressive LBs we've offered with really impressive tape.

South Florida is loaded with DB talent. SBB, Jaquan, Irvin, Cole, Causey, Arnette, McFadden, etc. Have to land a good amount of those studs in our own backyard.

Minkah Fitzpatrick is the one OOS DB I'm most interested in landing. Apparently we've been recruiting him very hard.

Spot on. DB is a must and we can get alot of them next year.

Torrance Gibson

Spot on. DB is a must and we can get alot of them next year.

There's no excuse for us not to end up with the best DB class in the country in 2015. None.

Jaquan is a strong UM lean who has influence with Irvin and Cole. Whether it's justified or not, I'm expecting us to be sweating out SBB's decision since he's said he wants to wait until national signing day and we've been absolutely miserable at closing in the last couple years (2 out of 10 in our backyard on NSD in the last two years, landing Coley and Grace in 2013).

But we're also in the picture for Fitzpatrick, currently ranked as the No. 4 CB in the 2015 class. And we have to fill the rest of the class with top-shelf local talent with the abundance of quality recruits in the area.

Jaquan Johnson key to to the 2015 class. There is a reason he's know as "the franchise"

Advertisement
Advertisement
coley and jordan cronkrite just started following each other on twitter so they are onto 2015. lol

Advertisement
Back