On the Road Again.....

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Coaches are hitting the trail today...

Manny Diaz & Jess Simpson - Nyjalik Kelly and Shemar Stewart (Pace vs Hialeah Champagnat). Will also see Darius Thomas as Dillard plays Miramar

Garin Justice and TRob hitting the Am. Heritage vs STA game - Will see Julian Armella, Earl Little, Daemon ***an and Demari Brown

Rob Likens will be watching Hykeem Williams as Stranahan takes on Cardinal Gibbons

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every thread gets ruined. Doesn't matter what it is about it's been taken over by the negativity
Negativity or reality

Larry David Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I have no idea why people would claim to be fans then have not a single positive thing to say. Oh, we don't have the talent to compete with Bama. Then the coaches go out to recruit that level of talent. Oh, those guys are going to some other school. [Chorus joins in].

Everybody's entitled to their opinion, but when your opinion is constantly being a whiny little bytch and shytting all over MY team, then you're no better than a jort wearing, mullet sporting, sister ***king gator fan.

This board since last Saturday lol Y'all pump sunshine all off-season and then we lose to #1 team like everyone predicted and everyone turns into a little ***** mopes
I agree we were supposed to lose big. I don’t think the type of game called by Lashlee was anticipated as part of that and we saw things we thought would’ve been adjusted for all around.
Every thread gets ruined. Doesn't matter what it is about it's been taken over by the negativity
This is the crux of the CIS -Mod/Maude issue. We want people to express opinions but non-stop negative spewel has an impact on readership. Defend and attack everything Slurpers and **** on everything mopes each create challenges.

I think the criticism is deserved. It’s a hard balance to try to manage.

I agree we were supposed to lose big. I don’t think the type of game called by Lashlee was anticipated as part of that and we saw things we thought would’ve been adjusted for all around.

This is the crux of the CIS -Mod/Maude issue. We want people to express opinions but non-stop negative spewel has an impact on readership. Defend and attack everything Slurpers and **** on everything mopes each create challenges.

Perhaps we should institute a “mope post” limit……..

I'd have banned most of you by Sunday afternoon tbh.

Advertisement
This board since last Saturday lol Y'all pump sunshine all off-season and then we lose to #1 team like everyone predicted and everyone turns into a little ***** mopes
Must be your first time here, we win on Saturday by 20 and everyone will say we are still a top15 team and Bama is on another level. No one will beat them this year.

Advertisement
What did I do in criticizing the coRching to deserve a ban??? I mean I criticized the game plan. Where do you draw the line in banning someone for on-topic opinion?
no problem with expressing opinions - but keep them in the appropriate thread. Every single thread for the past week has been used as a forum to complain. I don't envy any of you "maudes" - it's a thankless job. It's just getting tiresome opening a thread to the same stuff.....

There are several mopes that derail and post constant negativity. It’s ok to have a negative take on the state of the team, but those mopes post ALL day long with absolutely NOTHING positive to day.

I don’t know where a line can be drawn, if at all. When the negativity or derailing starts in my occasional threads, I just ignore it.

Advertisement
Back