On the plus side…

Advertisement
Let's look at the flip side and wonder if we will make further improvements in 23-24

1- Incompetent Head coach
2- OC with no creativity
3- Recruitment went from 7 to 11
4- No future QB in our team
5- We are starting to lose the discipline
6-Cristomoron has 6 years remaining
7- We still owe him over $50 million dollars
8- Ruiz and Life Wallet are going to jail
9 Probably the most important the Cavinder twin just enrolled at TCU
Jail? Really?

10- lashlee coming to the ACC

1- We just played neck and neck with 2 top-10 teams.
2- We played at least half the season with either an injured, gimpy QB or a true freshman QB player playing in his first road game.
3- We did not get blown out like last season except perhaps in the 2d half vs NC.
4- We are a 7-win team if you consider the GT a win minus a freakish play call at the end.
5- The OL is the best it has been in years. We’re going in the right direction here,
6- We played hard all year.
7- We’re recruiting well at the skill positions.
8- Our games have been entertaining (If painful)
9- Anyone want to fill in this one?

Anyway, I’m trying hard to see the bright side. It does take some effort.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Advertisement
Before this season started...I looked at all the recruiting and portal guys we got..plus other intangibles and said the worst possible record for us would be 9-3...with a ceiling of 11-1.

We are 6-5.

Losing to NC state...inexcusable.
Don't even get me started with GT.

Best part of this season was whipping that ***** Jimbo and that dykhead at clumpson.
After that...a dumpster fire

i think IF TVD is our guy, then dawson comes back. continuity is important for TVD and his development

the tricky thing about the portal is that TVD's HIGH (aka non-turnover riddled TVD) is better than anyone we can realistically land in the portal, but obviously there's no guarantee tvd won't go down the rabbit hole again

so do we keep tvd, dawson, and hope that he makes better decisions? or do we go for someone who potentially has less arm talent but won't turn it over?

there is better qb's out there, but will there be realistic options in the portal that have better arm talent than TVD that want to play here? idk
Best thing for us is Tyler blossoming. In the broadcast they said he took accountability for his play and swore they'd see a different Tyler. They said he was starting to demand more out of the players around him and I think that showed. But, what the program really needs (if they want to win at Marioball) is that accountability from everyone. That's championship culture.

Advertisement
There’s plenty be upset about. There’s also plenty to be excited about for the future. Not every game and play defines a player and season like most in this fan base make it out to be. Winning is hard. Majority of the time, we are out playing teams. Gotta get over the hump though. Next year, easier schedule, not much excuses

2- We played at least half the season with either an injured, gimpy QB or a true freshman QB player playing in his first road game.
3- We did not get blown out like last season except perhaps in the 2d half vs NC.
4- We are a 7-win team if you consider the GT a win minus a freakish play call at the end.
5- The OL is the best it has been in years. We’re going in the right direction here,

We had the talent to be 10-1 at this point. The coaching is why we aren't. Both of those top 10 teams were outplayed by the players.

“Neck and neck with two top-ten teams”… bro we should have won those games. Who cares if it was close? I'm glad whoever bet on the Noles spread lost their money, but there isn't anything to be happy about.
Agreed
Close only counts in horseshoes. A loss is a loss. Our record is what we are.

Advertisement
Good news today:
1) losses don’t hurt like they used to
2) the Gata lost
3) our loss hurt Mack Brown (even though they lost later)
4) fsu is done
5) BC game is a nooner so we can end the season by 3:30
6) got a good game on tap tomorrow with a HOF head coach vs K-State

Let's look at the flip side and wonder if we will make further improvements in 23-24

1- Incompetent Head coach
2- OC with no creativity
3- Recruitment went from 7 to 11
4- No future QB in our team
5- We are starting to lose the discipline
6-Cristomoron has 6 years remaining
7- We still owe him over $50 million dollars
8- Ruiz and Life Wallet are going to jail
9 Probably the most important the Cavinder twin just enrolled at TCU
I am probably in the minority her but I do not find the cavinder twins attractive. Just don’t get the love affair with them

Advertisement
Good news today:
1) losses don’t hurt like they used to
2) the Gata lost
3) our loss hurt Mack Brown (even though they lost later)
4) fsu is done
5) BC game is a nooner so we can end the season by 3:30
6) got a good game on tap tomorrow with a HOF head coach vs K-State
USC sucks AUBURN TOOK A MAJOR L as well. Just comparing my sorrow to others rn

1700372006467.gif

A good thing: Kinchens and Williams should come back cause they are nowhere near being ready for the NFL, I believe Williams will bolt for the league, though.

Dear OP

Eat $hitt. We just lost for the fifth time in seven tries. The vast majority of us don’t want a “look at the bright side” post right now. It doesn’t matter how much cheese you put on a $hitt sandwich; when you take a good healthy bite, it still tastes like $hitt.

Advertisement
Back