On the bright side

MIATL

Senior
All of y’all worried about losing Dan Enos too soon to a HC job can relax. I don’t see that being a concern in the immediate future!

2 weeks to prepare for VT. 4 weeks of game tape.

My evaluation of the O starts October 5th. Better see significant improvement ... Especially if we’re paying Enos what’s been reported.

Advertisement
On the bright side. We are 2-2 and I’ll let the season play out, but it’s a very real possibility that it’s the last time we are .500 the rest of the year. Or we could win the next few. Either way, the staph needs to get their **** together.
Get rid of the chains and rings.
Get rid of the under the center play action pass, it doesn’t work and it’s the literal square peg in a round hole right now.
Get rid of the DE walking out to cover WR’s a la the Dorito Defense WTF? Literally, WTF?
Get rid of the corner playing 10-12 yds off the ball on 4th and shorts. Literally, WTF?
Get rid of Baxa at the end of the year. Upgrade just as the punter position was this past year, it’s nice not getting worked over in that area and it’d be nice to pick up points once past the 33 yd line.

Advertisement
Back