% on some key recruits....

hi guys... looking for clarity in the fog...maybe some brilliant posters can help?

what are your %'s on these recruits down the stretch.. especially from Pete and those in the know???

McFarland
Edwards
Pouncy
Slaton
Herbert
Dean
Ford
Thomas

Much appreciated!!
livin n' lovin Island Time

View attachment 41522

Don't tell my wife, but the percentage of you and I hooking up.......99.9%...... and while I'm at it ....Divorce....99.9%.... EHH, just about right!

Any questions, talk to my Lawyers [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], @RVA, [MENTION=1570]ibiswi[/MENTION]ngz... Divorce Lawyers, [MENTION=9774]BALLHAWKU[/MENTION] or [MENTION=11362]Fawk_U Haters[/MENTION]....
gotta go, I have to wash the dishes.

Advertisement
For percentages, refer to the Matthew Thomas and the rest of the kids in the 2013 recruiting cycle

hi guys... looking for clarity in the fog...maybe some brilliant posters can help?

what are your %'s on these recruits down the stretch.. especially from Pete and those in the know???

McFarland
Edwards
Pouncy
Slaton
Herbert
Dean
Ford
Thomas

Much appreciated!!

View attachment 41522

Don't tell my wife, but the percentage of you and I hooking up.......99.9%...... and while I'm at it ....Divorce....99.9%.... EHH, just about right!

Any questions, talk to my Lawyers [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], @RVA, [MENTION=1570]ibiswi[/MENTION]ngz... Divorce Lawyers, [MENTION=9774]BALLHAWKU[/MENTION] or [MENTION=11362]Fawk_U Haters[/MENTION]....

I'll object to any alimony

Advertisement
lol, thank you G2. Just life on my island... now to business, Thomas 75% is fantastic. I would think around 45%.. but like your % muuuch better!
Dean and McFarland are the two I want most... hope you are right.

McFarland
Edwards
Pouncy
Slaton
Herbert
Dean
Ford
Thomas

Much appreciated!!

View attachment 41522

ALIMONY!!! Hehe... sounds like 2 many lawyers on here. Where were U all when we needed to figure out how to buy out Golden, lol.

McFarland
Edwards
Pouncy
Slaton
Herbert
Dean
Ford
Thomas

Much appreciated!!

View attachment 41522

I guess I missed the court date...he got only part of my name.

Advertisement
On February 1st it'll be either 100% or 0% for all of them.

Anyway, unless you can get inside their brains how would you know the % chance of them going to Miami?

Last edited:

McFarland
Edwards
Pouncy
Slaton
Herbert
Dean
Ford
Thomas

Much appreciated!!

View attachment 41522

ALIMONY!!! Hehe... sounds like 2 many lawyers on here. Where were U all when we needed to figure out how to buy out Golden, lol.

Nope no lawyer here, but if Lust needed me too i'd stay at a holiday inn express and channel my inner Daniel Kaffee

McFarland
Edwards
Pouncy
Slaton
Herbert
Dean
Ford
Thomas

Much appreciated!!

View attachment 41522

We were all here. The lawyers were my legal team back in the day when I went after golden and the school didn't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back