On Raido - FIU players claim UM players were soft

Advertisement
Will not be the last time as long as the current staff remain there.
This problem will continue to persist when you have a beta male leading the way.
There is on thing that will verify all of these debates in this time next year. It will work out or it will not. No way to avoid that, cursing, name calling, insults. It is what it will be one year from today.

Talent with no competition breeds complacency. Talent ultimately needs competition to flourish. Competition can’t be manufactured. It can’t be made up. No great In any sport has been contempt with their natural talents. They strive for more. That “more” they strive for takes them to more competitive challenges. To harder environments and challenges.

that has been missing from our program for along time. You get that back by starting over. Put everybody on equal footing. Then recruiting your *** off

Advertisement
There is on thing that will verify all of these debates in this time next year. It will work out or it will not. No way to avoid that, cursing, name calling, insults. It is what it will be one year from today.
Very good point. Reality always tells the truth.

"Then there was this tweet from former UM lineman Rashad Butler, a host on 790 The Ticket:"

“Do we really have the “TALENT” Miami Hurricanes Fans ??? I ask because, I had an FIU Coaching Staff Member personally tell me that after the first series of that game, their DBs (FIU) came to the sidelines and said, “COACH, THEY’RE SOFT”!!!

On WQAM’s UM postgame show, Butler also said some UM players don’t care enough about football, which is consistent with what I’ve heard from one frustrated player on the team.

Who knew? 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
This is funny because when we ran them out of the Rock our players were saying that FIU was overwhelmed. LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Players are soft
Coaching staff is softer
Administration is even softer
Perfect circle of incompetence

"Then there was this tweet from former UM lineman Rashad Butler, a host on 790 The Ticket:"

“Do we really have the “TALENT” Miami Hurricanes Fans ??? I ask because, I had an FIU Coaching Staff Member personally tell me that after the first series of that game, their DBs (FIU) came to the sidelines and said, “COACH, THEY’RE SOFT”!!!

On WQAM’s UM postgame show, Butler also said some UM players don’t care enough about football, which is consistent with what I’ve heard from one frustrated player on the team.
I believe it..

I can name 6 ****as who I hope don't have long careers in the NFL because they're quitters and scare to be great

Garvin is #1 12.5 sacks in 3 years GR15 had that in 9 games🙄👀

Advertisement
Back