On Raido - FIU players claim UM players were soft

CarolCityHigh

Freshman
"Then there was this tweet from former UM lineman Rashad Butler, a host on 790 The Ticket:"

“Do we really have the “TALENT” Miami Hurricanes Fans ??? I ask because, I had an FIU Coaching Staff Member personally tell me that after the first series of that game, their DBs (FIU) came to the sidelines and said, “COACH, THEY’RE SOFT”!!!

On WQAM’s UM postgame show, Butler also said some UM players don’t care enough about football, which is consistent with what I’ve heard from one frustrated player on the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So you heard from a guy, who heard it from another guy, who's source told him that FIU players said this about UM's players.

Great ******* post.

Advertisement
"Then there was this tweet from former UM lineman Rashad Butler, a host on 790 The Ticket:"

“Do we really have the “TALENT” Miami Hurricanes Fans ??? I ask because, I had an FIU Coaching Staff Member personally tell me that after the first series of that game, their DBs (FIU) came to the sidelines and said, “COACH, THEY’RE SOFT”!!!

On WQAM’s UM postgame show, Butler also said some UM players don’t care enough about football, which is consistent with what I’ve heard from one frustrated player on the team.
We know our players are soft. We don't need another team to tell us.

I assume their DB's would be talking about our WR's mostly. And yes this group is definitely soft - Harley, Pope are tiny, JT a headcase, Wiggins is skinny/weak. Only tough WR we had was Osborn who is now gone...

On teaching toughness it stars from the top. What sport has Diaz ever played

Thank you. They are soft b/c the whole staff is soft and look no further than kids auditioning for Dancing w/ The Stars when down to inferior opponents. Look no further than celebrating like they won a bowl game after escaping CMU. No one needs to verify this....and like I told ya'll, the ultimate disrespect is our sponsor, the one that stated we would be their flag ship, gave our theme to a G5 program that's across town from us. We have zero respect

Advertisement
I know a guy who never played 1 sport yet was one of the most intimidating tough officers ive ever had in my life
Maybe so but was he teaching a team of 85 players with new people coming every year? Individual toughness is often a personal thing. I know after 11 years in Kempo and seeing many people come through and not all can be taught to be tough.

Advertisement
Back