On paper, do we have a top 5 coaching staff now?

Advertisement
I have confidence, but we need all positions filed before grading it.

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but on paper is our staff a top 5 in the country right now? Throw in AD and is it top 3? Either way, mark me down as beyond excited
Just like our recruiting class our coaching staff is top 15 even with 1/2 a staff :cool:

Advertisement
Best set of coordinators in the ACC. The only set you could make an argument with is Wake's, but those guys don't have the blue chips to coach up that our guys have. I'd also say we have the best set of trench coaches in the ACC and top 5 in the country - Mirabal and Salavea are an elite set of coaches for the LOS.

There is literally zero reason for us to not win the Coastal next year. I think we have an excellent chance at the whole ACC and an outside shot at the playoffs because of our schedule, but 10 wins should be the. floor for 2022.

10 wins was the floor last year and Manny showed who he is. Now, we have MC and the best set of coordinators we've had since 2002-3. Zero reason to not win at least 10 games and the Coastal. Recruiting is already at a high level, but armed with 10 wins, we'll have a top 7 class. Maybe top 3.

Best set of coordinators in the ACC. The only set you could make an argument with is Wake's, but those guys don't have the blue chips to coach up that our guys have. I'd also say we have the best set of trench coaches in the ACC and top 5 in the country - Mirabal and Salavea are an elite set of coaches for the LOS.

There is literally zero reason for us to not win the Coastal next year. I think we have an excellent chance at the whole ACC and an outside shot at the playoffs because of our schedule, but 10 wins should be the. floor for 2022.

10 wins was the floor last year and Manny showed who he is. Now, we have MC and the best set of coordinators we've had since 2002-3. Zero reason to not win at least 10 games and the Coastal. Recruiting is already at a high level, but armed with 10 wins, we'll have a top 7 class. Maybe top 3.
THIS

We had the talent to win 10 games last year and the **** Coastal, but fvck up Manny had to show his incompetence against 3 completely **** teams in UVA, UNC and FSU. He had absolutely no excuses for losing to those teams. None.

With the talent we are bringing back, the transfers, the Freshmen who can give us quality minutes, the much improved coaching staff, and add in the Feld factor, it is simple. Win the Coastal. Period.

10-2 is totally reasonable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back