On negative recruiting

hamburgerhipster

Band
Banned
Outside of us constantly blaming the staff for any recruiting shortcomings and the usual 'bags' narrative I was trying to think what type of negative recruiting may be happening outside of the stadium attendance excuse.

1. Kaaya is leaving. No one behind them.
2. Richt hasn't won very much in years.
3. Miami is dangerous (another common one)
4. You have to go to class/Richt is strict (see retarded Sam Bruce)
5. Chongas will wrench your **** off.

Advertisement
Still talking about attendance after the fans filled the stadium nearly every game including famu and fau? Yeah that's a troll

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still talking about attendance after the fans filled the stadium nearly every game including famu and fau? Yeah that's a troll

You guys are total idiots. My pretty to easy understand point is what other programs could be saying regardless of the truth. All I hear on here is the bags idiocy or unilaterally blaming the staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
beta troll

There is ZERO inflammatory anything about this thread. Wondering about what other programs could be saying compared to bag trash I read about on here provides a little more depth. If you don't like it then don't post.

The fact that you started more ridiculousness in the form of another useless hipster thread is inflammatory.

It's that ******* Bielema! Even a coaching savant like him will negative recruit against the Canes.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back