? on Khairi Clark

FRCane

Sophomore
I'm assuming he has shut down his recruitment and is solid to U***? I just haven't seen his name mentioned in a while and was curious if we were still recruiting him or if that ship has sailed.

Advertisement
Muschump promised him a lifetime supply.
108.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm assuming he has shut down his recruitment and is solid to U***? I just haven't seen his name mentioned in a while and was curious if we were still recruiting him or if that ship has sailed.

Its my understanding that Miami has not been actively recruiting him. And has not since about a month before he committed to uf.

Not worried about losing Clark at all after the DT haul we are bringing in this class. Moten, Wynche, Jenkins, and Valentine will do just fine.

Hopefully they have dunkin donuts and mcdonalds in the dining halls up in Gainseville

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does it really do any good to make jokes about kids? I understand he is a gator and all but why? At the beginning of the recruiting process everyone was saying he is a beast...

Advertisement
It's funny how if someone chooses Miami, we all say "stud, future HOF, difference maker!". But when they choose someone else they are going to be a bust! I hate all these other programs but come on man. **** near everyone on here thought he was the top DT on our board before he chose U***, right??

It's funny how if someone chooses Miami, we all say "stud, future HOF, difference maker!". But when they choose someone else they are going to be a bust! I hate all these other programs but come on man. **** near everyone on here thought he was the top DT on our board before he chose U***, right??

This kid plays in our backyard. Our staff is more familiar with his play than any other school in the country. There is a reason we havent made him a priority like some other recruits. Likely because our staff just doesnt think he is all that good.

We stopped recruiting him a month before he committed to Florida. He's not a Cane because we didn't want him.

Advertisement
Back