On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
Yall are trying a little too hard...
1698631685055.gif

What do your eyes tell you?
From the tapes I’ve seen since I’ve seen his Junior hudl I’ve come to the conclusion that he’s taken a leap. How big of a leap? Idk but he’s playing with a better team and by statistical standards he’s crushing the comp. That’s a really good sign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy ****, a “developmental” & “toolsy” transfer to come compete with this room is a possible outcome isn’t it 🤣

May I suggest, Judd before Judd?
View attachment 263565
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN
If he were originally from SFLA, CIS would be head over heels. I could hear it now "he's 6'5 and the coaches absolutely love him. They believe he was given a raw deal and is the most talented QB they've evaluated in the last five years."

Advertisement
If he were originally from SFLA, CIS would be head over heels. I could hear it now "he's 6'5 and the coaches absolutely love him. They believe he was given a raw deal and is the most talented QB they've evaluated in the last five years."
I get the joke, but, nah. See Chaminade QB for an example lol

Advertisement

Already happened. And Jack Allison was a 4-star. Comparing the two, I'd rather have Allison, who ended up at West Liberty University.

Advertisement
Back