On jimbo

Advertisement
Fisher is a great recruiter and good coach with a fairly significant problem. He can't consistently keep his teams motivated and focused. To some degree this happens with all coaches, but it has been an acute problem for FSU for years. They significantly underachieve in at least a couple of games each year.

I always laugh at how fans continue to convince themselves Jimbo is a bad coach.

Look I get it. He coaches our rival. I hate him as well. **** has beaten us 7 straight times.

Best thing for UM would be him going elsewhere. We don't want a good coach and great recruiter at one of our rivals.

9-4 is his floor. Winning a national championship and coaching a heisman winner is his ceiling. Facts are facts

Had the University of Michigan been quarterbacked by Jacory Harris or that kid from WVU, they'd have won the game.

As it is, the Cucklords are running around talking smack about taking on Bama because they beat a team whose coach had a meltdown at the end of the game. Harbaugh is a self-destructive clown who can't close the deal. Unfortunately, Jimbo can.

That's the challenge we face.

Advertisement
I already went through that last long thread about him detailing season by season why in actuality he has very few bad losses in his career (this year unc and to some extent Louisville), but the guy just had his 6th season out of 7 with ten wins or more. The cook excuse as to why he's won so many recent games merely replaced the Jameis excuse from before and so forth. Richt has to finally beat him next year to remove their overall ownership of us and ownership under his tenure.

10 wins was an achievement before 12 game season, conference championships, and everyone going to a bowl.

VT went 10-4.

He's lost to UNC twice, NC State twice, Wake Forest, UVA, 3-9 GT, and a 4 loss Louisville by 100.

and sill beat us 7 times in a row. Won a nat Championship, been to like New Years B16 games, 5-2 in bowl games, record 78-17 record. 6 out of 7 seasons with at least 10 wins.

Now we in that same time span. 52 - 37. no Ny6 Bowls, 1-6 in bowl games, no 10 win seasons, 2 -nine win seasons. No wins against FSU

So who would you rather have a coach. Fisher would get my vote.

That's great. That's also not even remotely close to what we're talking about. Go on though if you like.

Anyone who calls himself a UM fan who felt it necessary to run in here to defend Cuckbo loves the peculiar feeling of a wrinkled ******* on his tongue.

So who won poRster of the year 2016?

Some strong contenders round the board at the moment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back