On jimbo

hamburgerhipster

Band
Banned
I already went through that last long thread about him detailing season by season why in actuality he has very few bad losses in his career (this year unc and to some extent Louisville), but the guy just had his 6th season out of 7 with ten wins or more. The cook excuse as to why he's won so many recent games merely replaced the Jameis excuse from before and so forth. Richt has to finally beat him next year to remove their overall ownership of us and ownership under his tenure.

Advertisement
He's lost to UNC twice, NC State twice, Wake Forest, UVA, 3-9 GT, and a 4 loss Louisville by 100.

Does the quality of opposing coaches argument hold true to explain why Richt went a combined 1-3 vs Jim McElwain and Ron Zook?

Advertisement
For some reason people cant accept those facts on this board, despite him winning 7 straight.

Thanks for bringing in the New Year with a new hipster thread.

Advertisement
Jimbo is a good recruiter, solid offensive coach, and knew when a two gap defense wasn't going to work.

IMG_3268.jpg

Jimbo Fisher is an excellent recruiter, a solid offensive coach, and a cuckhold. FSU supplies at the resources he and his ex-wife need.

Advertisement
Dumbo has been very fortunate to have the best QB and RB in FSU history. He is the best recruiter in the state, average game day coach. His poor coaching almost cost FSU the bowl game.

Another troll thread by some facquit posing as a UM fan looking for reasons why FSU and Cuckbo are awesome.

Prove it up, hamburgerhelper. Show us all why we should worship that ******* Cuckbo. He beat the horribly overrated Hypebaugh? Wow that's incredible! Hypebaugh was 1-3 in his final 4 games and his offense is straight trash. Looks like Les Miles Jr.

ACC showed the world what I have been preaching all year. The Big 10 is a hype machine created by all the weasels like you who worship guy's like Hypebaugh and Urb.

Advertisement
He's lost to UNC twice, NC State twice, Wake Forest, UVA, 3-9 GT, and a 4 loss Louisville by 100.

and sill beat us 7 times in a row. Won a nat Championship, been to like New Years B16 games, 5-2 in bowl games, record 78-17 record. 6 out of 7 seasons with at least 10 wins.

Now we in that same time span. 52 - 37. no Ny6 Bowls, 1-6 in bowl games, no 10 win seasons, 2 -nine win seasons. No wins against FSU

So who would you rather have a coach. Fisher would get my vote.

Dumbo has been very fortunate to have the best QB and RB in FSU history. He is the best recruiter in the state, average game day coach. His poor coaching almost cost FSU the bowl game.

I truly don't understand why people keep saying he's a bad game day coach. I ******* hate everything about FSU, but over the past few years, they've had more 2nd half comebacks than anyone I've ever seen. Of course, a lot of that has to do with having good players, but we rightfully give Diaz credit for dominating after halftime and the same thing should be said for Jimbo.

OP is terrible and Jimbo is overrated and has been. You don't lose 3 games with that roster and Dalvin Cook.

I truly don't understand why people keep saying he's a bad game day coach. I ****ing hate everything about FSU, but over the past few years, they've had more 2nd half comebacks than anyone I've ever seen. Of course, a lot of that has to do with having good players, but we rightfully give Diaz credit for dominating after halftime and the same thing should be said for Jimbo.

to me those are not second half adjustments it was just cook eventually breaking off huge runs . get the ball to #4 until something happens its not like he was out scheming all those teams

Advertisement
Back