On Jackson - TIFWIW

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Talking to Demetrius Jackson now and he tells me his visit to Arkansas was a courtesy visit. Says his recruitment is still closed and he will sign with Miami.

Also, he just texted me this - "Tell Canes fans not to worry"

Again TIFWIW

Advertisement
So....we can chalk this up to wanting to eat some catfish and hammer a few fat girls?

506.jpg

Last edited:
This is the biggest tifwiw possible. I'm done. No visits. Oops just got back from Arkansas.

Advertisement
When you imagine the kids new in this, says he's shutting down his recruitment but keep reading he wants to take a free visit that the other school pays for where he can go party and have fun? Nothings wrong with that but if any kid takes a visit its this huge controversy. Let him have fun

Advertisement
Kid probably had a hard time telling radio no. Give him a break. Also he can do whatever he wants with visits. He earned them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never doubt DJ for a moment....

I like to say Thanks and Welcome to the the U ...

Also TIFWIW, Otis Kirk, the Arkansas mod who maintained extremely firmly (and cited Denver at least once, as well as noting that he was asked to keep it quiet) that Jackson WOULD be visiting Arkansas even during all of Jackson's public cries of loyalty to UM was asked if he still felt that Jackson would wind up at Arkansas. He replied not only yes when asked if he still felt good on Jackson, but then noted that he felt "very strong" about it. He has had this stance for a very long time, speaks with Denver, and remained firm when Jackson was saying ALL the right things about Miami on multiple occasions as far as shutting it down, being firm, no more visits, etc. Kirk kind of had a smug "wait and see" attitude about it, and he was certainly right about the visit.

As an aside, JoJo Robinson also visited Fayetteville this weekend.

Also TIFWIW, Otis Kirk, the Arkansas mod who maintained extremely firmly (and cited Denver at least once, as well as noting that he was asked to keep it quiet) that Jackson WOULD be visiting Arkansas even during all of Jackson's public cries of loyalty to UM was asked if he still felt that Jackson would wind up at Arkansas. He replied not only yes when asked if he still felt good on Jackson, but then noted that he felt "very strong" about it. He has had this stance for a very long time, speaks with Denver, and remained firm when Jackson was saying ALL the right things about Miami on multiple occasions as far as shutting it down, being firm, no more visits, etc. Kirk kind of had a smug "wait and see" attitude about it, and he was certainly right about the visit.

As an aside, JoJo Robinson also visited Fayetteville this weekend.

They've felt great for months, the kids new to this so the attention may be a lot for him. I expect Barrow there this week and **** maybe Saturday right before the dead period to seal the deal

Advertisement
Back