On a bright note tonight, McCloud

Advertisement
Advertisement
They ran that boy in circles on simple read options.. Oh and shout out to Manny seeing his only play of a tipped pass for INT but not challenging, WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... They scored on that drive I think.. We lost by one score.. Manny is a straight mess

on bright side, Harvey. he has potentional

He looked overmatched to me, as did Cam Williams. Let's just hope it's because they are young and they were going against some pretty big maulers on the other side. It was very obvious how little pass rush we had without Phillips and Roche. Their QB had all day most of the game.

Advertisement
He's the worst player I've ever seen at Miami outside of Wiggins.
Now that is an interesting statement. Worse than Wiggins.... Nah nobody would say that. Worse than pope? perhaps.

Lets look at defense.

Who sucks the most
-McCloud
-Knowles
-AJ Highsmith

He looked overmatched to me, as did Cam Williams. Let's just hope it's because they are young and they were going against some pretty big maulers on the other side. It was very obvious how little pass rush we had without Phillips and Roche. Their QB had all day most of the game.
Cam William's isnt ready for full time work. He needs strenth..he is easily blocked or washed out

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was his first game at de after 5 yrs of lb. Doubt he can do it but it was a desperation move with our two starters out

I was terrified you were going to say he's found his new position.

Advertisement
Back