Omier injury (UPDATE: PLAYING VS DRAKE)

If he does start I’m assuming L will pull him after a couple minutes and see how’s he’s holding up and play him as little as possible.

Advertisement
Obvious Omier is not healthy so I'm not upset with him. Miller is playing poorly and Wong should sit the rest of the game. He should NEVER declare for the NBA and he is a fraud. He's getting beat defensively, making turnovers, and cant hit a bucket. I would play Joseph. First 5 minutes is crucial to say the least. The big man for Drake is killing us. Only two players showed up so far. We still have a half so let's see what happens. We should be down by 15. Miller has to step up big time.

Advertisement
What was the reason for The 2-9 from the field? Ankle or Brodie? That guy was a beast!!!

Advertisement
Seemed to get better as the game went on. Was amazed at how well he moved but def wasn't totally confident on at the beginning. Feel much better about Sunday now that we played that poorly and Omier getting healthier each day.

He just didn't look like himself offensively around the basket. He missed a couple no brainers he normally banks in.

I don't know if it was his injury or the massive man going against him. Or a combination of both.

He looked tired and stiff in the beginning... hope he can get some rest and heal up without any swelling

Advertisement
Nuff said. If he doesn’t play, it will take career performances from other kids to advance. This team isn’t good with him on the bench.

Just wanted to revisit this one. Once again, Omier is the glue of the team and most important player. +21 (team high) in just 25 minutes. When he’s on the floor, this is an elite team. When he’s not, it’s below average. Everyone is important, everyone does their piece. But he is the biggest difference maker we have on both ends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back