Omier injury (UPDATE: PLAYING VS DRAKE)

Advertisement

1678901912879.gif

Advertisement
He just has to give you 15 minutes, and please play Casey as the backup
I understand the frustration with Walker but Casey has really done nothing to show he's more effective/efficient at this point. On the bigger stage, he's only likely to be even more tight. As much as we might want to, we can't "will" Casey to be something he currently isn't.

Exactly lol. I just posted this. I barely roll my ankle going down the steps and I’m sore for days. I’m 44, about to be 45
I dont even want to think about when I'm 44.

I'll probably just look at my ankle too hard and it would respond to me, "************ don't try me" and injure itself.

hopefully Norchad continues to improve

i hope Nigel is better too

let‘s go Canes
At this stage, is Nijel still not right physically? Or, is it more a case of just hitting open shots to restore his mental confidence? I tend to think it's the latter.

Def love to see this but still cautious about him actually being able to run up and down the floor and play the way he normally plays. He's an above the rim guy. Big dunks, blocks, rebounds...not a spot up shooter. Hope he can give miami some minutes. Still so annoyed this **** happened. I had the canes making a big run in the tourney!
I feel the same frustration. Terrible timing. As to whether he needs to play, hurt or not, that question answers itself when you consider who the options are.

Advertisement
I’ll be completely transparent I know a lot of smart basketball people who have drake winning outright. We won’t blow them out
We're what? 2 pt favorites? Drake is the better defensive team, we have the edge on offense. Can we get defensive stops and compete on the boards will the key.

Pack has tendinitis in his left patella (I am friendly with a team student trainer), he's been dealing with it for the last half of the season. He just has to play through it and be tough. He'll be fine, getting the late game on Friday was a blessing.
and what does said team student trainer say about "nacho" Norchad?

Advertisement
Pack has tendinitis in his left patella (I am friendly with a team student trainer), he's been dealing with it for the last half of the season. He just has to play through it and be tough. He'll be fine, getting the late game on Friday was a blessing.
Oof I have that bad now from my playing days and not addressing it. Better address it right once the season ends, for now with painkillers should be totally fine though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back