Omier injury (UPDATE: PLAYING VS DRAKE)

Advertisement

Attachments

• F397EA60-5E7F-4C03-A9AF-C5218927022D.jpeg
    F397EA60-5E7F-4C03-A9AF-C5218927022D.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 19
Advertisement
Advertisement
You can see some pretty pronounced tightness in the ankle… but the videos are definitely super encouraging.
It looks to be wrapped up so that could cause that tight look. As a guy that’s had every ankle sprain known to man for him to be doing this 4 days later is very encouraging. Our bodies can do some amazing things in those early 20’s , late teens. Nowadays I’d need a body cast.

It looks to be wrapped up so that could cause that tight look. As a guy that’s had every ankle sprain known to man for him to be doing this 4 days later is very encouraging. Our bodies can do some amazing things in those early 20’s , late teens. Nowadays I’d need a body cast.
agreed. add the advances of modern medicine and PT since you were a late teen/early 20s and the down time for these injuries is shorter. getting up on your feet and moving around lightly helps. i hope he's available on friday

Haha right! Sprained my ankle in my 30’s and it required PT :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
I don’t think there’s a scenario where we can just skate by Drake without him. He’ll have to play and it’ll probably be a tight game with him

Advertisement
@JG13 Imagination is running wild thinking about Miami's basketball training room now.

Advertisement
Back