Advertisement
Go rewatch our walk on kicker miss the last fg

he kicks it straight w distance.

remember our ****tard OC threw a fade from right hash the play before

Advertisement
Go rewatch our walk on kicker miss the last fg

he kicks it straight w distance.

remember our ****tard OC threw a fade from right hash the play before

On one hand maybe they wanted to score the TD b/c they had zero confidence in the Kicker(s) but I thought this was the dumbest coaching move I've seen. Snap the ball, run to the middle of the field, fall down, let the clock run to 3 seconds, call TO, then line up for the 30 yd kick from the middle of the field with no time on the clock.

Advertisement
They also keep taking all their snaps out of the Shotgun, which I thought for sure was 100% against the rules.
It is if you have a weak o-line that’s soft as charmin. The offensive coordinator must not want him to be able to see the safeties, Need to put him under center so he’s got a better view. I actually can’t believe he said that

On one hand maybe they wanted to score the TD b/c they had zero confidence in the Kicker(s) but I thought this was the dumbest coaching move I've seen. Snap the ball, run to the middle of the field, fall down, let the clock run to 3 seconds, call TO, then line up for the 30 yd kick from the middle of the field with no time on the clock.

Agree, but I thought that was me implementing old school thinking.

Baxa kicks most of those short ones straight as an arrow. Great form.
Unfortunately the right hash is a few yards right of the goal post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back