OMG, Georgia isn’t perfect…

Advertisement
I don’t know what five years down the road holds but if Beck is even decent they are going to coast into the playoffs this year. Schedule is absurd.

Next year they at least have to fight a bit during the regular season.

He’s built a monster there and they’ll be a monster for another decade. He’s a recruiting HC who just so happens to also be an elite defensive mind. Their budgets are off the charts for the team, they are in fertile recruiting ground and surrounded by even more with FL, Carolinas, and Alabama, they are in the SEC east (for now) where they just have to beat FL, and they are putting out impactful NFL talent. Oh also, the SEC and NCAA showed their *** with the slap on the wrist for LSU - no chance UGA ever goes down.

Advertisement
C'mon now. UGA is going to give Smurt an extension if he keeps winning Nattys.

His players could get caught making pipe bombs in the dorms and University will just say "chemistry lab home work"
The fact that they have a “fixer” who is able to grease his way into live, on-scene LE investigations, and is able to sway the directions of these investigations, is downright criminal. Even though these SEC powerhouses will get away with murder presently, I believe it’s gonna catch up with them at some point. Perhaps wishful thinking, but it has to. Example, PEDO state just won’t die out, it keeps making its way back into the news years later. LSU still reverberates, perhaps not in the legal circles, but at least in the media as this article proves. Hopefully, the fact that someone with a platform has shone the spotlight on this situation, gets some watchdog’s ears up and turning. On a positive note, the U’s past with the little creep (name not worthy of mention), and the pre-Butch drama dropped down on the mention-worthy list, as noted by its absence in this article.

I don’t know what five years down the road holds but if Beck is even decent they are going to coast into the playoffs this year. Schedule is absurd.

Next year they at least have to fight a bit during the regular season.
Beck and Bobo is one of the worst QB and OC combinations in the SEC and they probably still cruise through that schedule

I don't know if it's sustainable next year when it gets significantly more difficult if that's the same combination they roll with. Bobo calling plays will catchup to them.

SmartSelect_20230520_122738_Chrome.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back