OMG Clemson is worse than I thought

Joined
Dec 21, 2023
Messages
75
Did anyone else watch them for the 1st time this year recently? Were you just as shocked as I am right now?

I just watched them for the first time. I checked out the YouTube video Full Game Highlights vs Cal from last week and it was real bad. Solid (not great) defense and completely inept offense. We should destroy these guys.
 
Welcome to Canesinsight! You’ve got to keep up with some of the other posts.

We’ve been all over this one. But I agree they are not good. They will play with a lot of aggression and attitude to start the game with a great crowd.

We want to execute early and shut them down fast.

We need to dominate early and they will fold.

Mensah and Toney could add strong games to sterling resumes thus far, but elect a break out performance from Fletcher!
 
Back
Top